Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Orochi getting up from this would actually be SOOOOO terrible. Like really fucking bad
Well as per what we know he shouldn't.

This was his last head and his last life so decapitation means he is killed for good this time.

Only twist oda can pull rn would be Orochi having awakening giving him ability to survive once more even if he loses all of his heads.

But this would be fuckn absurd from Oda because he didn't give awakening to BM and kaido properly yet

Actually it does

Kaido cut orochi's head and took his life. Fuku said he died that time which means his multiple heads indicates multiple lives

Scabbards cut 6 of his heads and he lost 6 of his lives.

So he got killed 7 times already by decapitation

He has only one head left before this chapter and thus only one life left which Denjiro took it away.
So you believe that if Orochi were to get his heart stabbed, one of his heads would just disappear and he would have 7 lives left?

Edit: If he had all fresh heads before even Luffy got to Wano.

When you eat a zoan you become one with the animal/Beast that resides in the fruit. If Kaku was beheaded in his giraffe form he would be dead full stop - he wouldn’t get a second lease on life and stay alive as a regular human.

Orochi became an 8 headed serpent. He has now lost all 8 heads - man is dead.

Oda would need to pull some real fuckery out of his ass for him to come back. Do you people really want to see him back anyway?:whitepress:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So you believe that if Orochi were to get his heart stabbed, one of his heads would just disappear and he would have 7 lives left?
I am saying Orochi having 8 heads means he can survive decapitation 7 times.

Fuku said that kaido decapitated Orochi and he died that time. That's in the manga.

But he came back again.

I am saying Orochi having 8 heads means he can survive decapitation 7 times.

Fuku said that kaido decapitated Orochi and he died that time. That's in the manga.

But he came back again.
I see. Makes sense.

Makes me wonder if beheading him is the only way this would count tho. Like what would happen if you stab his heart back when he had 8 heads?

This is a pretty fitting end for Orochi, he’s had like 5 death scenes this arc alone, Momo’s focus as a character has always been Kaido, whereas Hiyori and Denijiros are linked with Orochi. And it’s timed up with the big final Luffy Kaido clash.

Orochi is dead, and unless the tama/toko kurozumi theory is in any way real that storyline is finally finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.