Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah it begs the question of why the heck habakiri was introduced lol

It's just like Zoro with Enma scarring kaido so soon doesn't make sense. It should have been reserved for later.

I should stop making sense out of one piece lmao
I think Oda wanted to give both Momo and Zoro blades he just went about it in a really weird way

Age Momo up and then have him kill Orochi instead of hanging around outside of Onigashima doing pretty much nothing for 30 chapters

Now Orochi might actually be dead but he was killed without the blade known as the snake slayer being used to actually kill the snake

Idk what Oda is doing atp

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
‎
The last page contains 3 fronts: the beheading of Orochi by Denjiro, Kaido and Luffy's clash after Momonosuke has moved Onigashima, and Wano's citizens release their lanterns to the night sky.
Oda just copied and pasted last chapter's last page and slapped it on this chapter's last page kmt. Stall Piece back at it again:giogio:

people were saying that beheading a sentient being is something that is too brutal in one piece and wouldn’t happen: in reality it has happened multiple times to orochi - even if he somehow still has one life left.

for whatever reason orochi doesn’t count and beheading kaido would still be too much because….*reasons*
Oden getting boiled alive? :goyea:
Yasui getting shot to death :goyea:

Orochi getting beheaded :goyea:

Kaido getting beheaded :gonope:....."Can't happen...zoro did enough...Oda doesn't kill people...stealing Luffy's only win....*screeching something else*
Post automatically merged:

They're gonna switch up and say "Oda won't let MAIN characters kill villains, Denjiro killing Orochi is different"
When the whole arc started with Zoro killing the magistrate lol

Can't believe I argued pro ZKK with someone on reddit

People want Orochi dead because he did fucked up shit (just like Kaido and Doflamingo) but Kaido gets to be alive (argued that might Zoro as well kill him with those excuses), Law didn't kill Doffy despite having a full fledged flashback

People are simply annoyed by Orochi's look but can't admit it, Kaido and Doffy look more badass it's fine with them making alive

Oden getting boiled alive? :goyea:
Yasui getting shot to death :goyea:

Orochi getting beheaded :goyea:

Kaido getting beheaded :gonope:....."Can't happen...zoro did enough...Oda doesn't kill people...stealing Luffy's only win....*screeching something else*
Post automatically merged:

When the whole arc started with Zoro killing the magistrate lol
"Oda doesn't like killing characters" =/ "Oda does'nt kill characters"
Sure Oda has been notorious for years with his fake out deaths, but ONCE in a while, Oda did kill off people, 2 in fact, as in Ace and Whitebeard, in the same arc, whearas he had never killed literally any good guy before. So, who's to say, he won't break "no villian has died" rule right in this arc, in Wano.
I mean, shit, people like to use that argument as in why Kaido won't die, but they got 0 problems with Orochi dying.

"Oda doesn't like killing characters" =/ "Oda does'nt kill characters"
Sure Oda has been notorious for years with his fake out deaths, but ONCE in a while, Oda did kill off people, 2 in fact, as in Ace and Whitebeard, in the same arc, whearas he had never killed literally any good guy before. So, who's to say, he won't break "no villian has died" rule right in this arc, in Wano.
I mean, shit, people like to use that argument as in why Kaido won't die, but they got 0 problems with Orochi dying.
Exactly it's just their way of coping every chapter that comes along. I mean there's a new excuse, when everything they say gets debunked per chapter.
They're cool with Oda retconning luffy's fruit after 1040+ chapters, but a main Villain getting killed to save people? No that can't happen, especially if it's Zoro doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.