Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I feel like the rooftop would’ve been better is Sanji was in it sigh

Overall it was alright i guess? Luffy and enma went off but Law and Killer did their thing too and kid?…..uhh

Regardless I’m sure the anime will go crazy but just saying if Sanji were there, he would’ve done more damage than half of them
Oda sensei cares about Sanji's health though :sanmoji:

That could have been fatal potentially. If this was Post Exo Sanji however he could have at least eventually made sure not to get killed but even his IJ mode is arguably not damaging the yonko enough to make a solid difference if even Luffy's strongest G4 attack failed so miserably at least with Kaido.

If the anime is already at the roof I dunno if people understand the filler ahead. Like Hiyori gets chased by the Big Mom pirates and gets them to fall again. Like Tenguyama has to fight off the ghosts of Moria's men who are blocking the way to the lanterns. Like Zoro gets lost while fighting King. Like ant sized gifters crawl up Luffy's nose and convert to Nikatholisism when they reach his heart. Like the Numbers sober up and take on the samurai for eight episodes.

I know it's not how anime runs but I think maybe post timeskip they should have changed the format. Like 30 episodes a year as a season, instead of the same mess that's been going on since DBZ.

Oda sensei cares about Sanji's health though :sanmoji:

That could have been fatal potentially. If this was Post Exo Sanji however he could have at least eventually made sure not to get killed but even his IJ mode is arguably not damaging the yonko enough to make a solid difference if even Luffy's strongest G4 attack failed so miserably at least with Kaido.
You’re not a good comedian
Oda cared so much about Zoro’s health that he gave him a harry potter sword to protect him 90% of the fight+law
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Kaido would end in Sanji's insta-death , Oda saved his life
The same happened with Zoro well almost…Enma was there to save him

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I rattled Lance the Goomy
I feel like the rooftop would’ve been better is Sanji was in it sigh

Overall it was alright i guess? Luffy and enma went off but Law and Killer did their thing too and kid?…..uhh

Regardless I’m sure the anime will go crazy but just saying if Sanji were there, he would’ve done more damage than half of them
The rooftop was a "faction" thing. If Germa 66 had a beef against Kaido, or the Straw Hats in general, or Monster Trio/WoTPK, then yeah. Otherwise, didn't you find it convenient how everyone came and then left to finish their own plot lines?
Post automatically merged:

Capone and Germa were so much more interesting than the Scabbards…..

Germa are cool because capes. Capes just make everyone cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.