Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao for real Hinduism and Hellenism have virtually nothing in common.
Well some commonalities can be found like Zeus is God of Thunder and So is Indra but then the difference is in Hierarchy Zeus is at the absolute top where as Indra is no where near that. There are few humans even most notably Indrajeet (his name literally means man who can defeat Indra) who can defeat Indra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indrajit

Other humans that I would say can defeat Indra are
-Bheeshma
-Karna
-Maybe even Arjuna

But then you can say Yama and Hades are similar but Hades is brother of Zeus where as Yama has no such relation to Indra.

And the concept of Holy trinity
Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh is copied by Christians lol

Damn, Oda hinted at Kaido's flame fire dragon mode during last chapter color spread. Of course, Zoro is the one connected to it.

We see Zoro heating up his hot dog from the flame scales on Momo's dragon mode back.

Correction: it appears he's using the flame scales to heat up his hot dog.
Here we though he was just making same pose he did in the little garden arc:crazwhat:

Damn May is gonna be one hell of a ride for me
- Multiple bussiness trips
- My driving test
- The raid might end and i will find out if ZKK is gonna happen or not
I trust Oda to not disappoint me :pepego:
:pepestop:

Yes I know Luffy is not Hanuman and Zoro is not Asura. They are just using their names.
Luffy just has one moved representing Hunaman. Zoro is actually Ashura he turns into him and he actually wants to become King of Hell.

Its like someone launching Rudrastra in Mahabharatta, they don't actually become Shiva by doing that lol.

Luffy basically has summoned a Hunuman Stand where as Zoro is Enma himself.

Enma > Hanuman stand user Luffy @Steven

thanks to 5ch leaker and confirmed by Redon in PirateKing Forum

- Chapter 1048 : 20 Years
- Momonosuke keeps pushing Onigashima to avoid Luffy's attack.
- Kaidou transforms into a fire dragon, the technique is called "Great Flame Fire Dragon" (or something like that)
- His body touches Onigashima's horn that was still whole and melts it like butter.
- Luffy uses an attack called "Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun" (Monkey God Gun).
- Kaidou uses a new attack called "Shoryu: Kaen Hakke". (Ascending Dragon : Eight Trigrams Flame)

- The scene changes to the interior of the castle.
- There the samurai want Kaidou to be defeated.
- Kawamatsu remembers what happened after Oden's execution 20 years ago. A flashback begins.
- Kaido finds out that Oden has a son.
- Kaido goes for Momonosuke and eliminates all the townspeople who stand before him.
- We see how Oden's castle has burned down.

- The Wanokuni Daimyo band together to fight Kaidou and Orochi.
- We see a vignette of each Daimyo, they are Tonoyasu and the 3 samurai that Yamato met in the cave (including Shimotsuki Ushimaru).
- They are all defeated.
- They start enslaving people and the country falls apart.

- Back to the present, Orochi is still on fire.
- He tries to take Komurasaki with him.
- Denjiro arrives and cuts off Orochi's head.
- We see that the wishes of the people are already flying through the sky.
- "May Orochi disappear" or "I want to escape from this hell" are some of them.

- At the end of the chapter, Luffy and Kaido are about to confront their attacks.
This is the end!
God Thread vs KKG 2.0

This time it's Shiryu Hakke vs Monkey God Gun

The CoC clash
Kaido's final moves.. perhaps This is his awakening even.

Next chapter is the end , Luffy wins

So Kaido's awakening is similar to the awakening of Luffy, Katakuri and Dofy. Only Kaido turns the environment into fire...
That will be wild but he may not even need to do that. If he can melt a horn just by sitting on it in flame fire dragon mode, Kaido flying around the city should cause it to burst into flames and melt.

Regardless, Kaido has the power to set the city on fire and and make all the citizens feel like they are literally in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.