Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I know like 99.99% of Hindu Mythology
Which ashura did hanuman destroy exactly??

He is famously known for lighting Ravanas castle on fire with his tail.
He defeated Mahiravana, Rvana's elder cousin said to be more powerful than Ravana.
Hanuman defeated the following Asuras: Akshay Kumar(Ravana's son), Kalanemi, Lankini, Simhika, Akampana, Jambumali, Nikumbha and countless others.

M

Mr. Bushido

Giant fire dragon huh...
Interestingly enough, it seems both "science" and "liberation" are words that start with the letter K in Japanese.

Chapter 1031: 科学の戦士 | Kagaku no Senshi
科学 = science

Chapter 1044: 解放の戦士 | Kaihō no Senshi
解放 = liberation

So does this mean Zoro follows suit?

K??? no Senshi
Maybe. But I'm thinking it could be...

火炎の戦士 | Kaen no Senshi | Warrior of Flame or Flame Warrior

Hiryu Kaen is the attack Zoro missed on the rooftop against Kaido.

If he were to actually land it, then that chapter where he does, it would be fitting to be titled that.

C

Cruxroux

He defeated Mahiravana, Rvana's elder cousin said to be more powerful than Ravana.
Hanuman defeated the following Asuras: Akshay Kumar(Ravana's son), Kalanemi, Lankini, Simhika, Akampana, Jambumali, Nikumbha and countless others.
Yea that was the name mahiravana.... I confused it with son of someon3s sons.

But dude it's pointless stop. Luffy isn't hanuman

Ravana and hanuman did had a very minute duel thou. Where hanuman was impressed that ravana took the blow got Injured yet stood back due to his boon of partial immortality.

Thou hanuman is overpowered we all know. But liffy isn't hanuman. It's just a named attack for godsake. He is Sun god Nika.
Post automatically merged:

When did this happen?
Ravana had captured Yama and had imprisoned him with Rudra Mantra.
Yama was no match to Hanuman, who was a manifestation of Rudra (Shiva).
Hanuman increases his body size and captures Yama and swallows him.
Immediately there was chaos in the universe. There was no death. Disorder breaks out.
Brahma then approaches Hanuman and requests him to release Yama. Hanuman agrees to release Yama provided, Yama sits on the head of Ravana and brings his death soon. Yama agrees and Hanuman releases him.
Yama also gives the boon to Hanuman that Hanuman’s devotees will be able to overcome the fear of death.

C

Cruxroux

Ravana had captured Yama and had imprisoned him with Rudra Mantra.
Yama was no match to Hanuman, who was a manifestation of Rudra (Shiva).
Hanuman increases his body size and captures Yama and swallows him.
Immediately there was chaos in the universe. There was no death. Disorder breaks out.
Brahma then approaches Hanuman and requests him to release Yama. Hanuman agrees to release Yama provided, Yama sits on the head of Ravana and brings his death soon. Yama agrees and Hanuman releases him.
Yama also gives the boon to Hanuman that Hanuman’s devotees will be able to overcome the fear of death.
Dude stop. I'm not even reading that it's pointless. Luffy isn't hanuman

Status
Not open for further replies.