Hey RogersBase, all good? I hope you are doing well. (If this really is you)

First off, i didn't mention you at all, the user i quoted did.

I was talking more about youtubers in general, you wouldn't even be on my list because i know you are critical when you don't like One Piece. In fact i just heard your mini reverie and had a good laugh when you said you hated Whole Cake and the others on the call looked at you as if you were crazy.

I meant more youtubers like Joygirl, Ohara, GLR and a few others. But hey, i could be wrong and they just love everything.

I did feel like with Gear 5th i saw some youtubers who had negative things to say but they kept holding themselves back from saying it. Brago is a good example, if you check his reaction and discussions over the new powerup you will see what i mean.

I actually dislike reddit quite a lot, so i won't be going there thank you very much.

I will take your insults as you just blowing off steam for getting thousands of messages calling you fake, which i can understand must suck.

But i will give you this advice: maybe next time you are making a point against someone, maybe dont attack their character without any previous interaction at all?? You sound like Drizzt calling Oda lazy.
All good but that last line goes for anyone who doesn’t actually watch the YouTubers they complain about too. It goes both ways.

I watched videos from every single youtuber i mentioned.
No, no, I don't mean you. I mean the person who you responded to that kicked off this whole thing.

You're totally right that I was just blowing off steam amidst the thousands of comments of people constantly and blindly insulting me and my friends (many times for reasons that are completely misrepresentative of our content). My point is that people should consider that you never know who'll see your comment.

No, no, I don't mean you. I mean the person who you responded to that kicked off this whole thing.

You're totally right that I was just blowing off steam amidst the thousands of comments of people constantly and blindly insulting me and my friends (many times for reasons that are completely misrepresentative of our content). My point is that people should consider that you never know who'll see your comment.
Oh okay, great.

Have a good one!

:sweat:

The rules have changed now you must have all 104 volumes before you can do that :pepeshit:
Fuck that, i'm poor

This a new version of the volumes being released here in Brazil

each volume is 3 volumes of the original manga, so this one is 1~3

i got 4 volumes, because i wanted to have the East Blue saga, so i'm getting the first 12 volumes of the series and i'm done

this shit is expensive

Punpun i also just want the first volume

Oy my country is just on 74th volume how will I get the rights to speak? :pepeanger:
Well buy english ones than. I mean we stopped at vol 45.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck that, i'm poor

This a new version of the volumes being released here in Brazil

each volume is 3 volumes of the original manga, so this one is 1~3

i got 4 volumes, because i wanted to have the East Blue saga, so i'm getting the first 12 volumes of the series and i'm done

this shit is expensive

Punpun i also just want the first volume
Manga is expensive thats one of the multiple reasons why i am not buying it.