[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I wonder why they didn't go after Ekko who clearly can get 2 more duels if he gets refills.

Now finding refills is as difficult as finding guilty on the right person.

Both got their first successful invest and duel.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...mafia-game-thread.25345/page-204#post-2794510

Here your annoyance towards people thinking that you are purple is very much evident and you seem desperate to get cleared of this "nonsense".
It's a bit of a weird situation as Pero was most likely lying about scanning Doffy Purple. But Doffy definitely had a reaction to it that I wasn't a big fan of.

I say most likely cause maybe someone else on the team scanned it and there's the question of why Pero accused Doffy otherwise.

It's a bit of a weird situation as Pero was most likely lying about scanning Doffy Purple. But Doffy definitely had a reaction to it that I wasn't a big fan of.

I say most likely cause maybe someone else on the team scanned it and there's the question of why Pero accused Doffy otherwise.
We have to check that sooner or later anyway

I don't really know why there's any reason to be sure as ekko is that cooler is scum , but he deserves a chance at a lynch after dueling pero out when I couldn't get the lynch d1, and also worst flip makes ekko more likely town

Happy to give him this one and judge on the results if he was right to be so sure.

Tag me if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.