[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to hear that no one died!
:blush:

Also, we just blasted red hard with them losing 2 members at once.
:kata:
Ikr. It's so good I even thought one of them could be fake. But i'm not going to get paranoid.

Yes, I am not sure about Wakanda's Robb Stark claim now.
Would be funny if all Stark kids were dead, but nah. His role actually makes sense. Imo ofc.

Honestly fucking lame that people would think I bussed pero like that.

People need to check their paranoia at the door
I mean, not bussed for sure but you still could be indie or something. I'm pretty sure you're not Lannister. That's much better than most of the people here.

I still believe real Arya is hiding and she didn't come out to counter claim him. xD
I don't. Only thing that would make me consider that was Brienne's role to protect Stark girls. I mean, that means there should be both of them but maybe that's just that thing Gram was talking about when he said there're some inconsistences within roles. That's true for me too, since I was sure at least one of them had to be town.

I would like to think so, I am reminded if the FMA game where Hoeinhiem wasn't counter claimed for the entire game. Though I think it's the right call for the real one to lay low if there is one.
:kata:
Nah, don't believe they'd be this bold. If they were coming up with roles by themself, they wouldn't pick someone like Arya.

Emil

Certified Memelord
can you talk to me about this? Apart from the late late vote day 1, he's just inactive.
late vote to make it seem like hes down to yeet pero
kek

hes inactive scum
shud be insta yeeted

you can see it too. not sure why r u asking me. do u actually expect an answer there?

Game of Thrones Mafia - Day 3

The Knights of the Vale had let the halfman out of their sight once. They would not make the same mistake again ...

Tyrion Lannister
3x Alignment Cop

‘My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer, and I have my mind…’

Congratulations, you are Tyrion Lannister, Rebellion Aligned! The youngest son of Tywin Lannister, you are a dwarf and blamed for the death of your mother shortly after you were born. Despised by your father despite being the one child of his to bear his intellect and political skill, you have contented yourself with a life of scholarship, in partnership with drinking and whoring.

Your ability to read the intent and schemes of men has served you well, as has your ability to strike a bargain even with those who would ostensibly want you dead. Ostracised by your father and sister, you now seek to bring the Lannister dynasty crashing down around them.

You seek a higher calling and purpose, a platform to put your talents to their fullest use …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 3x Alignment Cop (You may target a player at night and learn their alignment)

You win when all threats to your alignment have been eliminated.

It is still Day 3. With 27 Alive, 14 votes to lynch. You have approx 47 hours.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Game of Thrones Mafia - Day 3

The Knights of the Vale had let the halfman out of their sight once. They would not make the same mistake again ...

Tyrion Lannister
3x Alignment Cop

‘My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer, and I have my mind…’

Congratulations, you are Tyrion Lannister, Rebellion Aligned! The youngest son of Tywin Lannister, you are a dwarf and blamed for the death of your mother shortly after you were born. Despised by your father despite being the one child of his to bear his intellect and political skill, you have contented yourself with a life of scholarship, in partnership with drinking and whoring.

Your ability to read the intent and schemes of men has served you well, as has your ability to strike a bargain even with those who would ostensibly want you dead. Ostracised by your father and sister, you now seek to bring the Lannister dynasty crashing down around them.

You seek a higher calling and purpose, a platform to put your talents to their fullest use …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 3x Alignment Cop (You may target a player at night and learn their alignment)

You win when all threats to your alignment have been eliminated.

It is still Day 3. With 27 Alive, 14 votes to lynch. You have approx 47 hours.
o-ooh...
:pepecry:

Status
Not open for further replies.