[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to be nice honestly but it's frustrating as fuck when you make positive reads for your faction and then people just start talking about bussing, completely dismissing the good push you made. I get bussing is a thing but man like context is important bruh, I'm not death tunelling my teammates

Because there are far better players here. In this case his push d2 actually feels almost too poor to be scum motivated

More I look at it more I just think lost townie that doesn't have a foothold in the game
Your opinion on whats a good player or what isnt would hold weight if you were even decent at this game. Hopefully this game will end your perma losing streak.

As for my push being too poor to be scum motivated, it didnt seem to be what you thought last phase since it moved me from null/town to PoE and shoot on sight.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Because there are far better players here. In this case his push d2 actually feels almost too poor to be scum motivated

More I look at it more I just think lost townie that doesn't have a foothold in the game
Okay so you think Fuji is a lost townie. Is to relax down on the pushing or do you actually think so? I remember you reacting pretty badly to him when he did it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm trying to be nice honestly but it's frustrating as fuck when you make positive reads for your faction and then people just start talking about bussing, completely dismissing the good push you made. I get bussing is a thing but man like context is important bruh, I'm not death tunelling my teammates
I don't think your frustration is earned here though. Again, it's one person saying it, and it's a person you say you don't care for. Why even let it bother you?

Mainly because you are trying too hard to take claim of that.
I was like idk 5th 6th or w/e out of 17
Also tagged people and made them vote for pero.
I aint going around saying I am "confirmed town"
Seems weird.
Ekko did a 1 v 1 and he hasnt done it either....

Your opinion on whats a good player or what isnt would hold weight if you were even decent at this game. Hopefully this game will end your perma losing streak.

As for my push being too poor to be scum motivated, it didnt seem to be what you thought last phase since it moved me from null/town to PoE and shoot on sight.
It was just a reflex tbh

The more I've thought about it the more I've considered that as scum you wouldn't put your name on such a poorly constructed read

I don't want to go in that direction, is not in the spirit of the game so I will ignore it.

So you TR him for what reason? Weak push on you? Really?

You trying to be nice by teling me Im a bad player? Lmao.

I tell ya what, I merely brought up some inconsistencies in your play last day and didnt even try to push you yet you labelled it as a push and then went on a rant at how Im scum and trying to group pero and you together as red scum( which I never tried to) then got even more heated, put me in the scum PoE and left the thread.

And you have the gal to come back today, call me a bad player for throwing sus your way and then pretend you are some sort of Mother Theresa thats being nice and that you never called me scum and Im just a bad misguided townie? Clown.

Mainly because you are trying too hard to take claim of that.
I was like idk 5th 6th or w/e out of 17
Also tagged people and made them vote for pero.
I aint going around saying I am "confirmed town"
Seems weird.
Ekko did a 1 v 1 and he hasnt done it either....
I mean that's fair enough if you want to think that but town can take claim of things too you know if it helps to build a core of town players. If it stops someone mislynching me then I don't know why taking ownership is a bad thing

But I see it from your perspective also

Status
Not open for further replies.