[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly fucking lame that people would think I bussed pero like that.

People need to check their paranoia at the door
Yes, though to be honest day one both two main wagons were Red, so it means it is likely someone was bussing.

I recall Ultra tried to divert from the main wagons. Who replaced him? I do not see list of replacements on page 1.

You and Ripped had a big clash yesterday, so I wanted to resolve this. If this was town vs town we need to move on.

I am lostly leaning town on you still, though as mentioned, I think that comment from Ripped yesterday about Pero possibly being green was genuine and not a slip. The context was that Pero was sussed as Red but Ripped said that it is also possible that he is Green based on the way Chevy's ability worked. Though I have to admit Ripped reacted agressively to your push, but it may be his posting style. I have not played with Ripped enough to know his meta. I recall him being inactive when he played as scum, here he is leading town.
Where have I been inactive as scum this seems extremely manufactured

Emil

Certified Memelord
Only someone with extremely TMI would leech onto the first suspicions like that.

Real townies look for reactions and make a read after considering all factors.

Would you say you'd yourself confident enough for a straight up lynch if it wasn't for Worst's results?
wut?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oh yes.

You were scum in Arie's game and Blue's game right? So i did not play with town you. I recall you are calm and reasonable as scum. Here I mostly recall you made this list of claims which grants some townie points I quess...
I was town for basically all of Blue's game except the last couple games where I turned indie scum.
I will add that I was also scum in Dragomir's fruit game.
:hapnoel:

To the east, tales of dragons are becoming more commonplace... and stories of their mother. Rumour says she has liberated Yunkai from the oppressive yoke of the Wise Masters, and it will only be a matter of time before she sets her sights westward ...

To the west, ships bearing an unfamiliar sigil have been spotted sailing past Oldtown and heading eastward ...

To the North, deep in the Heart of Winter, an ancient force stirs ...

U have a point, but maybe he just believed the tracker claim after arp had to claim

Soulkiller and neeko would be labeled as "not red" for me judging by the early interactions with arp
i think so too, it would be weird for scum to start a wagon on their own teammate dp1

then agn, i can say thats happened to me before so :catcry: but yea otherwise, its pretty unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.