[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone translate that^
Daenerys (Mother of Dragons), leader of Purples potentially get's more powerful. Or it's just flavour talk.

No idea about ships in the West. Could be Euron Greyjoy. Either hostile indie or part of Lannister Alliance.

Ancient beings in the North are Night King's zombies probably. I'd guess cult. They kill living, revive them and then control to kill other everything that's alive

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Charlie I think I agree with @Ekkologix about refilling his dueling thing. We already saw firsthand how effective 2 lynches are. And now that we know that he has it we can make sure he uses it on the right person. It's good for pressure since it's a guaranteed lynch as well for whoever Ekko duels.

@Charlie I think I agree with @Ekkologix about refilling his dueling thing. We already saw firsthand how effective 2 lynches are. And now that we know that he has it we can make sure he uses it on the right person. It's good for pressure since it's a guaranteed lynch as well for whoever Ekko duels.
I just shared my opinion. But even if IT kills town, it's not the end of the world.

Daenerys (Mother of Dragons), leader of Purples potentially get's more powerful. Or it's just flavour talk.

No idea about ships in the West. Could be Euron Greyjoy. Either hostile indie or part of Lannister Alliance.

Ancient beings in the North are Night King's zombies probably. I'd guess cult. They kill living, revive them and then control to kill other everything that's alive
Wouldnt the last one be more of a necromancer then?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
He lied about checking me personally.

I see what you're saying, but since I know what you're saying can't be right, seems to me he just got desperate and wanted me out since I voted him early. Pretended to have a useful power to get more votes than Ekko, and if he lost anyway, it would still leave doubts on if his info was legit since he named me purple rather than red.
Purple and red are both scum teams so they are competing each other. Also I don't like this mindset to waste a town invest resource if you are townie yourself. You have other ways to prove yourself as town like contributing and game solving.

Anyways that's just my opinion on why Pero couldn't actually be lying.

Wouldnt the last one be more of a necromancer then?
Eh, maybe. I mean makes sense, just i'd rather believe there's cult. Being CL gives him numbers and that's what this army of death was all about. Necro as a role seems more like someone who gets stronger by absorbing roles and that's not NK at all. Maybe I'm just reading too much into flavour though

Status
Not open for further replies.