[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the east, tales of dragons are becoming more commonplace... and stories of their mother. Rumour says she has liberated Yunkai from the oppressive yoke of the Wise Masters, and it will only be a matter of time before she sets her sights westward ...

To the west, ships bearing an unfamiliar sigil have been spotted sailing past Oldtown and heading eastward ...

To the North, deep in the Heart of Winter, an ancient force stirs ...
Can someone translate that^

It doesn't mean Pero was actually lying because someone from his gang could very well invest you if anything. He seemed pretty confident too.
He lied about checking me personally.

I see what you're saying, but since I know what you're saying can't be right, seems to me he just got desperate and wanted me out since I voted him early. Pretended to have a useful power to get more votes than Ekko, and if he lost anyway, it would still leave doubts on if his info was legit since he named me purple rather than red.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Neeko was attacking literally everything he found suspicious during the early Arp vs Neeko interactions. But later on the reason why he let go of was something along the lines of his reactions as a new player. So I think he watched Arp's reactions to reach that conclusion. Also, Arp's Arya claim was also very believable.

To the east, tales of dragons are becoming more commonplace... and stories of their mother. Rumour says she has liberated Yunkai from the oppressive yoke of the Wise Masters, and it will only be a matter of time before she sets her sights westward ...

To the west, ships bearing an unfamiliar sigil have been spotted sailing past Oldtown and heading eastward ...

To the North, deep in the Heart of Winter, an ancient force stirs ...
Wait,

does the second refer to Greyjoys and third one to White Walkers?

So this may be a warning about indie factions in this game?

Replacements - No assumptions should ever be made about the priority with which I replace players. I will never disclose if I've been contacted to replace a player. Any attempted cheesing around this will be highly frowned upon. If you need to rep out, you MUST contact me privately. I reserve the right to modkill anybody threatening or asking to rep out in the main game thread.
Next violation of this is a modkill, no exceptions. I don't have reps spare currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.