Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Your point? We've seen Luffy clashing equally with Kaido's conqueror's but also losing to it. Just a clash means nothing and it's likely Roger had the strongest conqueror's as he was the king of kings by virtue of being the Pirate King.
kaido said luffy's haki was lacking earlier and was now lecturing him that only haki conquers all, Roger and WB are equals

Zoro is not a normal human period
Half the shit he does no normal human can
The things he survives, no normal human can

The dude is a vessel to something more. Why are zoro fans so defensive about it? Y’all want all these parallels huh? So what’s wrong with Zoro being a copy cat of his captain? A god sounds cool

I’m just Saying Sanji will be the only full fledged Human with his strength….slightly modified
Vessel? Where that vessel thing stated. Headcanon nonesense

J

Joy D. MADS

Oh lmao yeah I dont think its a "new" form as in like another 15 chapters with new techniques. However, I believe her when she says it's drawn differently enough to look like something new at least.

It was clarified it doesn't look like King's flame dragon (which looks like Kaido on fire), so that's good at least.
But she said it's more effects than physical, so expect only minor changes. . .

I miss Budokai Tenkaichi

Best fighting game ever imo at least 2 and 3

I did nerd so badly as a teen
Budokai 3, Infinite World, Super DBZ and the BT series are all great, the best anime games. But Fighterz is just amazing. I wish I didn't suck at it
Post automatically merged:

I mean, the fight is basically over. This is just the final clash and it's just dramatic, so everything else needs to end first.
Shoving his monkey king down Kaido's throat didn't work lol.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Budokai 3, Infinite World, Super DBZ and the BT series are all great, the best anime games. But Fighterz is just amazing. I wish I didn't suck at it
Post automatically merged:

Shoving his monkey king down Kaido's throat didn't work lol.
I liked Dragon Ball Z Kakarot better than FighterZ but that's because I got bored of prominently 2D fights and definitely not used anymore :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.