Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The thing is that he goes around acting as if people owed him something trying to prevent other and unlike him actually cool and down to earth spoiler providers from posting up threatening them and going crazy in the summaries thread calling people all kindz of names as if he was hard or something man. That's pretty cringe imo and he needs to be checked on the regular for that.
Personally, I've never seen him do any of that. That 106.something Korean guy used to release spoilers way earlier than him, and Boby released spoilers earlier than him for one of the recent chapters, and I don't recall him attacking them. The only time I've actually seen him insulting someone is when they posted watermarked content, and almost all providers told us to take those down, not just him. Posting watermarked content is a stupid thing to do but still, we don't agree with him calling them idiots, which is why we removed those posts from the Summaries thread.

The other times I've seen him talk about the other providers is when they post incorrect information like Orochi's death information in this chapter. Calling out people for posting misinformation isn't exactly a bad thing to do, neither is warning people for releasing spoilers dangerously early. The way he does it may annoy some people but he isn't exactly attacking them for leaking information or stealing attention as far as I can tell.

Nonetheless, I am not sitting here trying to convince you all that spoiler providers are some divine beings incapable of doing any wrong. If he, or anyone for that matter, really did what you say he did about threatening spoilers providers and stuff like that, feel free to criticize him. But remember, you can only "criticize" him—You should not harass him.

I already know that it was an skin.

"Kaido's awakening, Kaido's new form" some said. :suresure:
Oh lmao yeah I dont think its a "new" form as in like another 15 chapters with new techniques. However, I believe her when she says it's drawn differently enough to look like something new at least.

It was clarified it doesn't look like King's flame dragon (which looks like Kaido on fire), so that's good at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.