Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The panel literally shows Kid yell to Apoo before attacking and Apoo looking right at him.

Now show Zoros sneak attack
Post automatically merged:

Coulda. But it didnt. They already said it was 30 bones.
The panel show than kid prepared his attack and then he attacked him when Apoo was distracted for luffy and zoro . And the case of zoro he was fighting in the begging against zoro so it's his problem than he was distracted (similar when zoro fighted against killer and the fox)

kaido said luffy's haki was lacking earlier and was now lecturing him that only haki conquers all, Roger and WB are equals
Dummy even in the picture you can tell wb going all out at roger, while roger basicaly using the sword defensively, its goku vs vegeta. We know who is stronger, only dumb fanboys say wb. If oda said he will give anybody who guesses who is stronger wb or roger money. ALL the wb fanboys would say roger. So shut the fuck up.

I liked Dragon Ball Z Kakarot better than FighterZ but that's because I got bored of prominently 2D fights and definitely not used anymore :josad:
I've been a diehard Tekken guy since 4 so 2d style fighting has actually become tough for me. Those sort of games are either unskillful mashing or utterly dominant players using dominant characters.

Haven't played Kakarot

The clash isn't over lmao. 1049 is gonna be a fun discussion
It is gonna be fun. Either Kaido goes out like this hit is King Cobra, or it takes something better to beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.