Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Oh lmao yeah I dont think its a "new" form as in like another 15 chapters with new techniques. However, I believe her when she says it's drawn differently enough to look like something new at least.

It was clarified it doesn't look like King's flame dragon (which looks like Kaido on fire), so that's good at least.
It looks good, but not new enough if that’s what you’re looking for, king’s flame dragon is more like a traditional one(Momo) than Kaido
Like I said, it’s more just special effects
Keep your expectations low because it’s not a “new form”

It looks good, but not new enough if that’s what you’re looking for, king’s flame dragon is more like a traditional one(Momo) than Kaido
No I undeterstand. I don't believe it's a brand new thing. Just different enough potentially, based on what you are saying.

J

Joy D. MADS

Porunga like? :gokulaugh:

Is kaido's "new form" the equivalent to normal hybrid kaido and his big muscle and nose form?🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.