Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad:

The only characters I have faith in Oda for in the future rn is Blackbeard, Akainu and weirdly Imu.

I feel like Shanks Mihawk and Dragon are gonna be difficult for the community to accept

Weevil I think will be better then a lot of people think rn

Okay, but Kaido fought in 1042, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047 and 1048, all while losing grip on the island. He's been going all out by this point guys. This is the end of the fight whether we like it or not. Even Kaido is taking back his flames to use it for one last (or one of the last) move.
:luuh:

lf this Dragon form is not awakening then it's still coming.. You just want to get out of Wano asap.. Dont forget about act 4 and 5..

:josad:

The only characters I have faith in Oda for in the future rn is Blackbeard, Akainu and weirdly Imu.

I feel like Shanks Mihawk and Dragon are gonna be difficult for the community to accept

Weevil I think will be better then a lot of people think rn
I don’t have faith in Akainu. I have a feeling Oda isn’t going to make him fight Luffy so he’ll just keep being the scruffy rage aholic

I don’t have faith in Akainu. I have a feeling Oda isn’t going to make him fight Luffy so he’ll just keep being the scruffy rage aholic
Nah the way Oda has talked about scars as important symbolism between characters and fighters even in Wano, I’m 100% Akainu and Luffy are gonna clash. But if he gives him to Sabo… it’s a massive fumble

D

Deleted member 83

No. Only Kaido held back while Law and Kid held back too. BM was just too incompetent
….. I have no arguments:lusalty:

Seeing how Kaido is still on par with gear 5 and almost dominate gear 4th ad coc Luffy, 923 would’ve repeat itself if Kaido uses Roaring Thunder bagua in 1001:kobeha:

Clearly, you haven't been paying attention to what's been happening around you. Redon, as well as the other spoiler providers, didn't suddenly change their attitude or whatever it is that you're complaining about—He always acted the way he does. But people only started complaining recently about the spoiler drops. Yeah, this is specifically about people attacking the providers over spoiler drops.

And no one censors you or belittles you just for criticizing someone on WG—We come at you only when you use criticism as a disguise to attack and demonize people that you hate.

I am not exactly sure what gives these people the right and moral high ground to "blast" those hypocritical drama queens who seek attention. But, as far as I know, only drama queens who seek attention attack people who're minding their own business. So, these drama queens disguised as "critics" can keep their self-righteousness to themselves. If they wanna attack attention seekers so badly, then they can go attack Kardashians on Elon Musk's Twitter or something. We don't want any of that here.
I'm too tired to go to war with you here.

It's a childish topic anyway and you're a good dude.

Just one thing before I leave that topic: redon/Lance/etc. have certainly changed their attitude over the last few years. You have to be blind not to notice the superiority complex and hypocrisy they've developed. It's painfully obvious how they act in their interactions with other users and especially other spoiler providers.

If you don't want that to be topic here, ok. I guess it is what it is.

Maybe we get another coverpage where shanks gets a newspaper were we see luffys bounty picture on it :zorothink:
Tbh, i think we'll see him once between the mid act update and get more odd vibes we get from him. Maybe he meets up with Mihawk (those of you who know why I think this know already the point of that).

Then the next time we see him, he and Luffy actually do meet, but it's not a good thing. Shanks comes clean about ulterior motives to Luffy, and some bad things possibly happen. There is no returning of the hat, but by this point we may know his true motives.

I'm not 100% sure we'll get yet another random reaction from him, but actual action from the character now that things are changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.