General & Others The go to lines for any criticisms targeted at One Piece

I just want to address this because I see these one liners all the time. The go to lines for any criticism targeted at One Piece:
  1. It's because you're reading it weekly, wait until the arc is over then reread it.
  2. If you don't like it, then stop reading it.
  3. Did you even read the manga? This is how One Piece always been.
  4. Reading is subjective.
  5. It didn't go your way therefore you are mad.
  6. One Piece is popular therefore it must be good
The counter arguments:
  1. I read Naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, Demon Slayer, so many other mangas weekly and guess what I didn't have the same issues with them as I did One Piece. Also, I reread Dressrosa and WCI and it was even worse in the reread because you notice lots of pointless story lines.
  2. If someone stops reading the manga, it doesn't magically make the story stop being bad. Also, you are admitting you don't want to hear criticism and just want to hear positivity which I totally understand because you don't want someone to ruin the experience for you HOWEVER it's been 25 years and over 1000+ chapters, so at some point there are limits.
  3. Yes, and that is the issue. It is the same copy and paste of previous arcs over and over again but with a larger, boring cast and a longer time span. Why would we want a cut, copy and paste of a Walmart version of Alabasta but with double the length?
  4. If Oda draws Luffy taking a number 2 would it still be "subjective"? There are certain aspects of story telling that isn't subjective and Luffy taking a number 2 is one of those aspects that aren't subjective and is just bad writing.
  5. When an author spends 8 years hyping up a single arc, then spends additional four years on that same arc, you expect certain big reveals because that is what the author has been setting up. If he doesn't meet those expectations then it is totally acceptable to criticize it and start questioning the point of the huge amount of build up.
  6. Britney Spears was very popular, that doesn't make her a good singer. Ashley Simpson was very popular, that doesn't make her a good singer, etc.. Popularity has nothing to do with quality.

This coming from the guy who constantly makes threads on something he hates
Just to cry
Heed your own advice loser
Dude, you have over 30k comments on here and you constantly are the first person to comment on my thread. Like go look at my previous threads and you will see that you are the first person to comment on it. Like my guy, get off worstgen. Take a one day break for christ sakes dude.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dude, you have over 30k comments on here and you constantly are the first person to comment on my thread. Like go look at my previous threads and you will see that you are the first person to comment on it. Like my guy, get off worstgen. Take a one day break for christ sakes dude.
How many of those threads are you crying ? All of them.
Why go somewhere where you hate to tell people you hate it.
It's pathetic

There is difference between "I like reading One Piece but i hate this & this & that"
And "I don't like One Piece but i read it anyway"

For example, when you make a Video Game Review, the Reviewer must be interested in the Game or it's Genre
You don't bring someone who hates Racing Games & ask him to review Forza Horizon 5 & then wonder why he gave it 2/10

As for the Lines you mentioned, they aren't "Anti-Criticism" Arguments, they are instead Conditions to be able to have a more accurate Review.
Whether you like a Manga reading it Weekly & didn't do with another is irrelevant, it won't change the fact that Japanese Manga are made to be read by Volumes (Around 10 Chapters at a time). And if you have 0 Interest in something then you can't possibly Review it genuinely cuz you simply don't care, that's why you're told to stop reading it

Like for example, answer me a very simple question
Give me 5 Arcs that you love from One Piece?