• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
she could have been so amazing if oda didn't hate women
Yup, genuinely had a lot of potential that could've gone a few different ways and been good. A competent pirate with a sweet tooth, a fat cannibal monster or an old woman with an agenda.

Instead she's a walking gag that switches personalities like a dime and doesn't realize her kidnapper from the age of 6 sold her a fat load of lies.

:josad:
The one thing I have absolutely no faith in is the Vegapunk stuff. Idk why but I got a feeling
Vegapunk damn almost forgott about him ,when we will get him ?
I hope we see him soon so will get some explanation about some stuff like devilfruits,the new marine weapons his background ,how isngis stand to the World Goverment since he was part of MADS why is he part of them now .
So many questions and we only got a litte shadow in ceasars flashback in punk hazard :quest:

:luuh:

lf this Dragon form is not awakening then it's still coming.. You just want to get out of Wano asap.. Dont forget about act 4 and 5..
I actually wanted this fight to last longer so you are talking to the wrong person about this lol...I'm just taking the chapters at face value. This heavily suggests it's over. BM did not have an awakening that was obvious at least. To expect one from Kaido at this point is pretty moot. Maybe it happens and they keep fighting, but I highly doubt it.

And there is probably an Act 4, post fight. Don't bet on an Act 5 though.

Tbh, i think we'll see him once between the mid act update and get more odd vibes we get from him. Maybe he meets up with Mihawk (those of you who know why I think this know already the point of that).

Then the next time we see him, he and Luffy actually do meet, but it's not a good thing. Shanks comes clean about ulterior motives to Luffy, and some bad things possibly happen. There is no returning of the hat, but by this point we may know his true motives.

I'm not 100% sure we'll get yet another random reaction from him, but actual action from the character now that things are changing.
I want to see Mihawk, Shanks and Dragon actually do stuff. Theyre the main endgame characters Oda introduced us to at the start. I’m hoping they live up to the hype and promise but those 3 are definitely the most worried I am in terms of characters who are gonna be disappointing.

ZKK: So let's say Zoro wakes up, recovers from the double damage side effect with multiple bones broken. Lets say all of the bones heal. He goes towards the roof. Sees Kaido and jumps and kills him with damage which gets through his devil fruit, haki armour. :saden:
Being unable to comprehend Zorro's current or future powers doesn't make it insane.

After Zoro scarred Kaido he fought an opponent that harder to cut and damage than Kaido. Zoro obtained more power which you use to cut and defeat King. Any power that can damage King will cause Kaido even more damage.

Zoro defeating King's magma flame Dragon and King was preparing him to kill Kaido.

With King, everything was separate. The fire dragon, haki, durable body, and strong defense (wing) were individual layers Zoro had to get through to defeat King. With Kaido, everything's going to be combined into one.

The even a haters unintentionally support ZKK by sayings Zoro parallel Ryuma's dragon slaying feat by cutting down a fire dragon. They were just ahead of themselves and focus on the wrong fire dragon.
:cheers:

Insane is having a character die, their voice disappear. Then having to change their DF, magical powers, just to bring them back to life.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yup, genuinely had a lot of potential that could've gone a few different ways and been good. A competent pirate with a sweet tooth, a fat cannibal monster or an old woman with an agenda.

Instead she's a walking gag that switches personalities like a dime and doesn't realize her kidnapper from the age of 6 sold her a fat load of lies.
He should have made her look young
Have tsunade like power of looking young / regeneration from all the souls she has been collecting for years (which would also be her final move like moriahs shadow asgard but a soul version like all the souls in wci come power her up)
Use acoc properly and haki in general with her weapon etc

I'm too tired to go to war with you here.

It's a childish topic anyway and you're a good dude.

Just one thing before I leave that topic: redon/Lance/etc. have certainly changed their attitude over the last few years. You have to be blind not to notice the superiority complex and hypocrisy they've developed. It's painfully obvious how they act in their interactions with other users and especially other spoiler providers.

If you don't want that to be topic here, ok. I guess it is what it is.
I'm totally siding with u concerning this entire provider topic. It only gets worse.
Linlin wasn't incompetent
It took 4 SNs to kick her down... it wasn't easy
She never took that barrier seriously on the roof.
Why can't u ever acknowledge when you're obviously wrong. Kaido literally calls her out on being incompetent. I'm not even making this up.

Vegapunk damn almost forgott about him ,when we will get him ?
I hope we see him soon so will get some explanation about some stuff like devilfruits,the new marine weapons his background ,how isngis stand to the World Goverment since he was part of MADS why is he part of them now .
So many questions and we only got a litte shadow in ceasars flashback in punk hazard :quest:
Revolutionaries have been a major disappointment as well outside Sabo and Koala and Ivankov. They feel like fucking fodder man. Honestly worried for the endgame outside of Blackbeard and Imu

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He should have made her look young
Have tsunade like power of looking young / regeneration from all the souls she has been collecting for years (which would also be her final move like moriahs shadow asgard but a soul version like all the souls in wci come power her up)
Use acoc properly and haki in general with her weapon etc
Shakky looks great and is half a decade younger than Linlin.

Yeah lmfao, doesn't make sense that someone who harvests life force isn't young. I can understand Oda wanting to break the mold and have an older woman be strong and all, he loves old badass people. But her design is so atrocious and young Linlin's pretty cool looking.

Anyway
Oda sucks

BM a fellow Yonko gets a lame fight vs 2 of Luffy's rivals
She feels like YC1 while kaido seems like the captain with calamities being mid tiers of this arc

Oda's logivs ; narratives, portrayal is enough
All you need to know is that Kaido >~ Linlin > adcoc luffy >~ Kid + Law
Yet he can't truly show this.

Status
Not open for further replies.