Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I think they will be good. I've found that the most interesting characters Oda has done tend to be his oldest (Shanks, Mihawk, BB, Kuma, Dragon, Akainu, etc), so i think they will live up to their endgame potential.

But the story, imo, does need to try and drive the stakes up a little bit. All of these characters are actually pretty serious in nature (not wacky like BM or Kaido). Not to say that the series won't have ridiculous characters still, but these guys certainly need bigger pay off than the 2 villains we've been dealing with for years.

Personally, I have enjoyed Doflamingo far more than any other villain this far (he personally carries his arc for me), and he's from that era of characters Oda created, so hopefully it's still the same for many of these men, especially because they seem to be the most important
Yep we’re in agreement imo. I just feel like Shanks Mihawk and Dragon are the ones the community has had the most hype for and the most amount of time to theorise about so if they’re stories go in ways that people won’t expect then I can see some dislike for their arcs

I feel ya man it feels like we almost run out of arcs to explain all of that stuff and hype up characters .
:josad:
The giants as well. Oda has built up this Elbaf arc since 2020 but even thought the giants have been relevant to the story in many ways there’s literally no hype for it at all because we haven’t seen any giants other then Oars which aren’t fodder

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Jiraiya vs Pain was a great fight, can´t forget how the fandom react to that time back then when Jiraiya face Pain, what a roallercoaster in case of feeling...
God.. You're making me nostalgic. Those were good times, with the Akatsuki mystery and the unknown rinnegan still in full affect.

My favorite part is how ready Jiraiya was to murder Konan and Pein when he discovered their identities. As hard as it was, Jiraiya didn't play around.

Status
Not open for further replies.