Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, I think they will be good. I've found that the most interesting characters Oda has done tend to be his oldest (Shanks, Mihawk, BB, Kuma, Dragon, Akainu, etc), so i think they will live up to their endgame potential.

But the story, imo, does need to try and drive the stakes up a little bit. All of these characters are actually pretty serious in nature (not wacky like BM or Kaido). Not to say that the series won't have ridiculous characters still, but these guys certainly need bigger pay off than the 2 villains we've been dealing with for years.

Personally, I have enjoyed Doflamingo far more than any other villain this far (he personally carries his arc for me), and he's from that era of characters Oda created, so hopefully it's still the same for many of these men, especially because they seem to be the most important
Maybe after wano is done ,and luffy and the others get some time off ,we will get some stuff of other characters than the strawhats .
Like the the reveriechapters but more of them ,to get some views what the world goverment ,revolutionaris,shanks,blackbeard and other partys reacting to it and what are the really doing in a more fleshed out way.
But that are only my hopes and 99.999 % we won't get that:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.