Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only manga romance that ever bothered me was Orihime x Ichigo.

Rukia and Ichigo had a great relationship that was built up and you could tell they were close. Orihime was just a typical damsel in distress with hooters that could block out the Sun at the right angle.
I never saw Rukia and Ichigo as possible lovers, it made sense that she ended up with Renji and Ichigo did show attraction towards Orihime in the manga.

Not saying I didnt hate it, I wanted Ichigo to end up with someone like Tatsuki tbh.

I can get behind Rukia and Ichigo not being together, they’re kind of like just bff that’s always going to be there for each other and understand other the best, romantic relationship is optional

orihime….I tried Kubo..I really did..but I just can’t bring myself to like her
Orihime is wholesome

you’re just a grinch

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can get behind Rukia and Ichigo not being together, they’re kind of like just bff that’s always going to be there for each other and understand other the best, romantic relationship is optional

orihime….I tried Kubo..I really did..but I just can’t bring myself to like her
They have great chemistry for friendship but it always felt like it could go further too. IDK, I never got the implication that they were stopping at best friends or sibling level.

Rukia helped Ichigo out of his slump in post-SS arc, she was the last Shinigami he saw after beating Aizen and the first he saw after regaining his powers. They felt like they were connected to me.

Orihime is literally just Princess Peach but with the most broken healing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.