• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I LOVE Sonic 1 LMFAO

Haven't seen the 2nd, have you?
Sonic 2 is really good, there's a shocking moment in it, great nostalgia, ideas and visual effects as well as character development and Idris was awesome as Knuckles.

There's a part where it focus on that woman's wedding for too long and it's very forced, cringe and awkward but mostly a great movie imo.

The bonus credits scene is extremely HYPE and a massive spoiler too.

Also Franky would definitely sat this film is very SUUUUUUUUPER!
:fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper::fransuper:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I haven't heard if Kurama is coming back. He is in the 10 tails in Isshiki's dimension, but a different incarnation I presume.
I don't know what half of these words mean. There's another 10 tails?
I was really apprehensive cause sonic games were my childhood and didn't want to have a dragon ball evolution with it.
But I recently watched the first one and it was surprisingly really good
Gonna watch the second one soon. Apparently also really good which is great cause the next one will have the best character
I assumed it'd be entertaining due to Jim Carrey but I never imagined it'd be good or that I'd love it.

And they actually really sold it. My only issues are that Sonic is a PG13 version of Deadpool, but otherwise it's a really solid film and I'm excited to see the 2nd.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't know what half of these words mean. There's another 10 tails?

I assumed it'd be entertaining due to Jim Carrey but I never imagined it'd be good or that I'd love it.

And they actually really sold it. My only issues are that Sonic is a PG13 version of Deadpool, but otherwise it's a really solid film and I'm excited to see the 2nd.
Have you heard about the post credit scene in the second one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.