6. Ginrummy

1. Tsunade
  2. Konan
  3. Sakura
  4. Mei Terumi
  5. ....
  6. ???
  7. !!!!

I can't remember FT's cast well enough. I know I didn't like many characters by the end.
Rukia
Orihime
Yuroichi
Halibel
Unohana

Hancock
Robin
Nami
Ulti
Yamato

Temari
Hinata
Tsunade
Sakutrash

Do you even know what Ashura means in Hinduism.
It is term used to describe all Rakashas, demons including Ravana who was defeated By Rama who Hanuman worshipped
All what you said is true but when you say 'Ravana who was defeated By Rama who Hanuman worshipped', you're kinda implying that Ravana was stronger than Hanuman when it is definitely not the case. Hanuman was considered always much stronger, even by Lord Rama himself. The only reason he didn't kill Ravana was because of respect for his lord.

You could argue King of Hell Yama or Enma in East Asian mythology is stronger than Hanuman tho
BRUH. Yamaraj is NOWHERE NEAR Hanuman when it comes to strength. Even his strongest death weapon, Kaaldanda cannot work against Hanuman due to having received the immortality boon from both Lord Rama and Sita. His power is said to be infinite and I can provide all the sources. The only ones who can defeat him are the trinity and maybe some other major gods like Maa Durga.

There's even a story that when Rama’s time of death was at hand, Hanuman barred Yama from claiming him. It's in Padma Puranam. Yamraj tried many times but was unable to reach Ram and take away his life because Hanuman guarded Ram's life. Lord Ram himself had to help Yama and he sent away Hanuman for some task so that Yama can take his soul with him.

So yeah, Yama is literally nothing in comparison to Lord Hanuman.

Status
Not open for further replies.