[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I don't like this. This reads like you know Cooler is town and wanna lynch him because we got room to mess up.
Nah.
It means we need a lynch and cooler is a good one.
Even of he flips town we need him out of here.
He will not play so we cant solve him on that
He will not vote so we cant solve him on that.
You think he is one of your purple mates?

RIP...
They couldn’t kill him at night, but they blocked him for sure because he said he doesn't have a result
Pein claimed blocked too, how many blocks mafia has?
I'm pretty sure they didn't block him, or at least didn't need to, he even admitted to not using his role last night which is kinda mindboggling

Nah.
It means we need a lynch and cooler is a good one.
Even of he flips town we need him out of here.
He will not play so we cant solve him on that
He will not vote so we cant solve him on that.
You think he is one of your purple mates?
Did someone say "free cookies" or why are you doing Charlies defending for him?

I wonder why they didn't go after Ekko who clearly can get 2 more duels if he gets refills.

Now finding refills is as difficult as finding guilty on the right person.

Both got their first successful invest and duel.
Did somebody claim refiller or their amount of shots or where is this 2 more duels stuff coming from?

Did someone say "free cookies" or why are you doing Charlies defending for him?
Yep.
I am more concerned of how you seem to be against this cooler lynch tho.
Provide a better lynch instead of fighting it if you have it.
Lynching cooler is better for town.
We clear a scummy inactive slot.

Yep.
I am more concerned of how you seem to be against this cooler lynch tho.
Provide a better lynch instead of fighting it if you have it.
Lynching cooler is better for town.
We clear a scummy inactive slot.
I haven't commented on what I think of Cooler at all, I just made an observation on Charlies post.

He lied about checking me personally.

I see what you're saying, but since I know what you're saying can't be right, seems to me he just got desperate and wanted me out since I voted him early. Pretended to have a useful power to get more votes than Ekko, and if he lost anyway, it would still leave doubts on if his info was legit since he named me purple rather than red.
Tbh I think there is some merit to getting rid of Dofla because if he does flip purple, this sort of defense out of him where he absolutely denies being purple tells me that I was wrong and purple really aren't on our side after all. Otherwise he'd just go, yea I'm purple and what of it.

Not a fan of self meta, would rather others chime in

I prefer town hunting to scum hunting
If I had to sum it up, scum Cal tends to avoid making waves and quickly runs out of meaningful things to contribute to the discussion, whereas town Cal is brash and confident.

Meaning this is like 85:15 in favor of being town Cal. It's somewhat muddied by this being a different forum and also this possibly being multiscum.

can we speed up the game a bit?
Why we having 48 hours again....
lets lynch cooler and move to Dofla next.
I think red mafia would not randomly choose to frame dofla out of everyone in the game.
Info is probably legit.

I'll tell you if we are in the same wavelength after I see what you have to say about the situation.

I have a post that I will be posting later tonight, I have some quite few things to say and requires me to reread some stuff. But until then, I want to know what's in your mind.
That's a post I wanna see before making any sort of decision tbh

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Cooler had his chance and blew it hardcore man.
:kayneshrug:

Here's hoping he doesn't flip green otherwise I'll be really confused with his behavior.

Vote Lynch Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.