Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait is it just double the pain and not double the injury?
Suffer definition -
suf·fer
verb
experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant).
"he'd suffered intense pain"

It's makes the most sense the manga is telling us his pain will double not his injuries will unheal and double.

I mean at that point you are being completely pedantic about it. Pain is pain. Pain can kill you.

The Kuma scene is literally about this, but you didn't show the scene conveniently and left out the word "pain" from your argument

Let's stop being so illogically specific about things. Zoro almost died to Hakai. The mink medicine healed him temporarily, with the promise that he'd receive double the damage/pain/whatever from Hakai, along with his fight with King.

It's that simple.
I'm not leaving anything out. I know that pain can kill him. The entire purpose of that scene was to show us Zoro has incredibly high tolerance and endurance. He took all of his pain, fatigue, and injuries plus Luffy's pain and fatigue. He literally took double the pain back then and that went over people's head.

Zoro can handle pain. That is easier to deal with than broken bones which would slow him down and decrease his strength.

Zoro getting up and fighting Kaido while dealing with double the pain is very realistic.

Being unable to comprehend Zorro's current or future powers doesn't make it insane.

After Zoro scarred Kaido he fought an opponent that harder to cut and damage than Kaido. Zoro obtained more power which you use to cut and defeat King. Any power that can damage King will cause Kaido even more damage.

Zoro defeating King's magma flame Dragon and King was preparing him to kill Kaido.

With King, everything was separate. The fire dragon, haki, durable body, and strong defense (wing) were individual layers Zoro had to get through to defeat King. With Kaido, everything's going to be combined into one.

The even a haters unintentionally support ZKK by sayings Zoro parallel Ryuma's dragon slaying feat by cutting down a fire dragon. They were just ahead of themselves and focus on the wrong fire dragon.
:cheers:

Insane is having a character die, their voice disappear. Then having to change their DF, magical powers, just to bring them back to life.
Your headcannon doesn't matter, and Zoro will not kill Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Being unable to comprehend Zorro's current or future powers doesn't make it insane.

After Zoro scarred Kaido he fought an opponent that harder to cut and damage than Kaido. Zoro obtained more power which you use to cut and defeat King. Any power that can damage King will cause Kaido even more damage.

Zoro defeating King's magma flame Dragon and King was preparing him to kill Kaido.

With King, everything was separate. The fire dragon, haki, durable body, and strong defense (wing) were individual layers Zoro had to get through to defeat King. With Kaido, everything's going to be combined into one.

The even a haters unintentionally support ZKK by sayings Zoro parallel Ryuma's dragon slaying feat by cutting down a fire dragon. They were just ahead of themselves and focus on the wrong fire dragon.
:cheers:

Insane is having a character die, their voice disappear. Then having to change their DF, magical powers, just to bring them back to life.
Your headcannon doesn't matter, and Zoro will not kill Kaido.

Suffer definition -
suf·fer
verb
experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant).
"he'd suffered intense pain"

It's makes the most sense the manga is telling us his pain will double not his injuries will unheal and double.

I'm not leaving anything out. I know that pain can kill him. The entire purpose of that scene was to show us Zoro has incredibly high tolerance and endurance. He took all of his pain, fatigue, and injuries plus Luffy's pain and fatigue. He literally took double the pain back then and that went over people's head.

Zoro can handle pain. That is easier to deal with than broken bones which would slow him down and decrease his strength.

Zoro getting up and fighting Kaido while dealing with double the pain is very realistic.
Someone can suffer an injury too you know

But....zoro isn't standing after that and was out for days. And he's nit standing here. I'm not understanding the logic here lol
He stood there and withstood the pain till Sanji arrived didn't he? Is it that unusual for a soldier to withstand the pain and keep on fighting and then collapse immediately after the fighting has done?

Status
Not open for further replies.