Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lighting is hotter than most stars cept the core. Kaido wankers can't even wank right
:suresure:
No one said "star surface temperature" i just said "star temperature". Iightning in OP is lousy tho? It didnt even melt anything while Kaidou's "fire" melt stuff casually :seriously: can't you just let me wank Kaidou with white color theme man :lusalty:

Suffer definition -
suf·fer
verb
experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant).
"he'd suffered intense pain"

It's makes the most sense the manga is telling us his pain will double not his injuries will unheal and double.

I'm not leaving anything out. I know that pain can kill him. The entire purpose of that scene was to show us Zoro has incredibly high tolerance and endurance. He took all of his pain, fatigue, and injuries plus Luffy's pain and fatigue. He literally took double the pain back then and that went over people's head.

Zoro can handle pain. That is easier to deal with than broken bones which would slow him down and decrease his strength.

Zoro getting up and fighting Kaido while dealing with double the pain is very realistic.
Which point is realistic ?

Zoro took super regeneration medicine and he fought eith King as a fresh .

Zoro did not even cut King at his defend mode . He waited his defendless mode to cut him with advanced coc .

Zoro did not even mention kaido after roof . He can say to king after you , i will kill kaido . Why ? Because in the roof , he understood he is not even close kaido .

Zoro is at edge of death under medicine side effect . And you think that zoro will take more epic scene more than luffy ? When did oda do like that ?

Twitter and reddit are running wild with clips and photos, be careful my friend

tonight was the premiere

i get to see it on the 4th, i'm hyped
I’ve been off the twitter since two days ago. It’s hard but it’s gonna be worth it. But how come you get to see it on 4th? Ain’t the release on 6th? Is it releasing early in your country or something?

I

Indigo

@Bango🍅 reactions / reviews for MoM dropping in a few hours

but already it seems like people love it too

Marvel keeps getting shit right somehow

I'm still waiting for that superhero fatigue people were talking about since 2012

Just in the last few months we got amazing movies like No Way Home and The Batman

:kobeha:

I

Indigo

I’ve been off the twitter since two days ago. It’s hard but it’s gonna be worth it. But how come you get to see it on 4th? Ain’t the release on 6th? Is it releasing early in your country or something?
Yeah, i think it's early here in Brazil

my tickets are for the 4th at 19:45 PM, ~45 hours from now
Post automatically merged:

Please dont mentioned me about MoM spoilers :josad:
I'm not posting any spoilers, don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.