Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So now we have straight confirmation that Kaido's dragon form is actually his best form. That's crazy.

Yup, he's been using awakening for a while now. People are just denying it because we weren't "told" he's using it.
At this point he gotta be using it

I feel like those who are awakened or close to have many forms :
Luffy has 7 modes : g2, g3 , 4 g4 modes & G5 (awakening)
Kaido has 4 modes : hybrid, berserk hybrid, Flaming Dragon, mimicking mode, normal zoan form
Chopper has like 7? With monster point as his awakening for sure since it has a time limit and a revert consequence.

To be fair, that's because Oda made him a complete useless fucker in Dragon Form.
He had to revert to human and/or hybrid to deal with people time and time again. While I agree with you, it's just that Oda did a shitty job portraying Dragon Kaido.
Yes he did.
But Dragon Kaido has proven vs Luffy that he is stronger than Base Kaido for sure.
And with his flame mode it is clearly Kaido's strongest form in term of both AP and defense

I said this before I'll say it again.

Zoro Use Enma against Kaido First time : Breaks the First horn (Attack - Flying dragon Blaze)

Kaido Using Fire dragon mode : Melts the second horn

Zoro Attack against King: Flying Dragon : Hell Blaze

Kaido Attack against Luffy : Ascending Dragon : 8 trigrams Flame

Zoro has Fire fox style , Adv coc , Enma , (Grim reaper plot still to be solved also, The weapon grim reaper was carrying is similar To What he was using against Killer fight that scythe , This could be Oda foreshadowing Zoro getting a weapon of Underworkd , weapon of king of Underworld, Enma).

Final attacks could be. Zoro using Flying Dragon : (Some name) hell blaze but in the Form of Ashura. There's no way we ain't getting ashura.

Vs Kaido Final Attack could be. ASCENDING DRAGON : Acala ( Only remaining Attack OUT of all the 5 wisdom kings.).
Stop dreaming

Luffy beats Kaido, game over
There's no ZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.