Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Hiyori will seeing grown momo. Which is quiet interesting as she was told Momo was still a kid. And zoro and Yamato. I don't know for sure. If he wakes up now for zkk then it's different story. If there's no zkk then zoro gonna sleep rest of the Arc and Yamato never Join straw Hats they never meet.
I’m sure they will, Yamato meeting Ushimaru kind of cemented them seeing each other meeting at least once for the reaction, and I doubt Zoro’s gonna sleep for the rest of the arc either since he’s still got the whole Ryuma’s grave scene that’s probably gonna happen at the end of Wano. He might be totally bandaged up and damaged as hell but I don’t think he’d be out for it.

:moonwalk:
People that Lost like fodder and overwhelmed by the opponent's finisher easily::
Doffy (tanked GK)
King
Queen (tanked at least HM (Sanji's finisher pre IJ)
Cracker

:cheers: and then we have the Mightiest people tanking finishers easily or countering them :
Kaido clashing God Gun and tanked 5 finishers : Over Kong Gun, Ashura , GK, Retainers Totsuka & Yamato's TB.
BM tanked PW and Damned Punk(2x)
Katakuri matching out King Cobra with his own finisher

It won't matter once Kaido's in chains. Anyone eith ryou can do it at that point... if Zoro did it after the battle it just makes Zoro far more pathetic than he is now
Thats not the way. I mean, Lyffy can win this fight for sure. But then, Kaido with crazy regens ability will stand again and want to destroy capital city.
And than Zoro enter the scene and fight Kaido and finally chop his head.

C

Cruxroux

I’m sure they will, Yamato meeting Ushimaru kind of cemented them seeing each other meeting at least once for the reaction, and I doubt Zoro’s gonna sleep for the rest of the arc either since he’s still got the whole Ryuma’s grave scene that’s probably gonna happen at the end of Wano. He might be totally bandaged up and damaged as hell but I don’t think he’d be out for it.
Zoro banded up. Looks like zombie ryuma now. Yamato refuses to identify now

at this point if kaido does indeed have awakening he should not lose to luffy, luffy has gotten so many powerups and even got his fruit retconned into being a literal god fruit and kaido's still matching him

Status
Not open for further replies.