Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:moonwalk:
People that Lost like fodder and overwhelmed by the opponent's finisher easily::
Doffy (tanked GK)
King
Queen (tanked at least HM (Sanji's finisher pre IJ)
Cracker

:cheers: and then we have the Mightiest people tanking finishers easily or countering them :
Kaido clashing God Gun and tanked 5 finishers : Over Kong Gun, Ashura , GK, Retainers Totsuka & Yamato's TB.
BM tanked PW and Damned Punk(2x)
Katakuri matching out King Cobra with his own finisher
Man you're one of the most braindead bums in this forum, you do nothing but spam your dumb power levels fantasies, you act like a fatherless bum when someone mentions Garp with Roger and WB and your stupid ass thought that no one would notice you sneaking in Katakuri with 2 Yonkou? :kobeha:

I think BM being stronger than Kaidou is not true at all. BM has so much smaller Skysplitter CoC capacity than Kaidou so that she couldnt even use it in the climax of her battle vs Law-Kidd. While Kaidou used it nonstop since the start of the war, facing 10++ YCs, and didnt go serioys until he fought Skysplitter Luffy for the span of even more additional hours since 1010. Kaidou's CoC is so much higher than BM. Maybe BM has better physical durability, more difficult to wound etc? Maybe. But endurance? Again Kaidou's endurance is astronomically higher than anyone in the manga currently. Regarding Devil Fruit competence, maybe theyre similar in that sense, but other stats Kaidou is significantly higher imo.
I'd say BM is better in terms of DF. Kaido better in Haki.

Is what you read even true? Almost every PM and lawmaker gets criticized and everyone has their political agenda. Why are you bringing politics while discussing philosophy and insulting me and my country just because you can not fully grasp the essence of philosophy. This is pure hatred and nothing else. Get help man. I can arrange for it.

And true freedom is that everyone can practice and profess any religion in my country. Try putting your loudspeaker in full volume and give sermon about Jihad in the Western world or put up an exhibition on Dinosaurs and evolution in your birth country and you will know the nature of the true Freedom which is available for you in India.
you adverted to "free country" and i pointed out its obviously not the case and no one talked about philosophy. do that with ur friends so you can sound smart. maybe tell everyone here about Bajrang Dal too.

"you are free to practice any religion and we're free to preclude it". thats what you sound like.
H are still clashing with M to this day, stop jabbering about philosophy and read some fucking news.

Status
Not open for further replies.