[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the way u described it looks like indie, the backed off part about Neeko sounds a lot like he wouldn't wanna catch heat if Arp were to flip town.

And since he had his vote later on Ekko (iirc) seems like omgus.
How is the way I described it look like an indie to you when it's literally based around the theory that he is arp/pero scum partner.....

One thing I have noticed is Neeko’s play has drastically changed from his day 1 to now. Day 1 Neeko with his scruffles with Chevy and Arp was looking extremely townish to me. He also made a lot of good points worth reading. The way he apprehended Arp when he made his way to the thread didn’t give me an inkling of idea that they can be scum mates together and trying to buss one another this early in the game. Would they try to buss each other right from Arp’s entrance? That’s one ballsy move. However Neeko mellowed down after Arp’s claim as Arya which, mind you, a lot of people believed as well. The claim itself is very believable and would be hard to disregard. Then Worst decided yo investigate Arp and we know how it all ended. But I’ll be honest and I also thought Arp’s posts read like a desperate new player who doesn’t want to get lynched but doesn’t know how to save himself. As for Neeko, I wouldn’t blame him for backing off from Arp personally.

What has striked me off for Neeko is that he made an announcement how his play style is going to change in the upcoming days. Why make such an announcement in the first place and what was wrong with the first Neeko? I believe that he made such announcement to give justifications when he’s no longer scum hunting and game solving. He should have continued doing what he was first doing - like how he snuff out Arp. I cannot see any such things from him now which is bothering. The constant fixation on Ekko doesn’t help either. It’s like he’s ignoring everything else with very limited interactions. His recent posts have been very shallow and I don’t get the same vibes from him which is not a good sign.
Don't wanna answer for him but his first playstyle was contrived because he didn't want those of us who know him, to realise it was him.

I dunno why he put on the first playstyle but he's a bold player so that much kind of follows.

No that was pretty much acknowledged by a lot of people. It's good if we can pressure some other wagons today as the one on Cooler is not going to go anywhere since he's refusing to play ball.

Basically, Cooler is definetly lynch material. But we should try to explore a little bit if presented such opportunities.
Fair enough, it felt like people didn't pay it much attention overall considering its such a big bit of info.

I totally agree that we don't need to instant wagon-and-hammer Cooler but it felt like half the thread didn't acknowledge it.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Don't wanna answer for him but his first playstyle was contrived because he didn't want those of us who know him, to realise it was him.

I dunno why he put on the first playstyle but he's a bold player so that much kind of follows.
I have no idea why he’d change his play style in the middle of the game to play “guess who I am”.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yes. I’ve been forcefully summoned out of retirement and bound to this place against my will.
Yea you have a lot to catch up on. It's not much but I have been keeping track of claims.

Claims
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Ramsay Snow (Claimed to be Arya Stark) (Dead)

Pero - The Mountain (Claimed to be Beric Dondarrion) (Dead)

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)

Worst - Tyrion Lannister (Copped Arp as a Lannister) (Dead)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (Body Guard)

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Follower (Saw T-Pein as Body Guard)

Ekko - Some sort of Duelist Lynch ability

Today we are discussing Cooler and Neeko. Plus anything your spidey sense tingles on while you catch up.
I’ve been lurking since I realized I was going to sub in a few hours ago. I’ve read most of the recent posts (if you count skimming and skipping SK’s walls as reading) to get a lay of things.

I at least have an idea of who to ISO down to get started lol.

lololol i actually only made one wallie man xD
Just looking at it aged me. And you had the audacity to quote it again. And people can’t even adequately respond to it without posting more walls, creating an endless self sustaining cycle of walls. I’ll give it all a thorough read when it’s not 1:45 and I’m trying to prepare myself for bed.

How is the way I described it look like an indie to you when it's literally based around the theory that he is arp/pero scum partner.....
Okey, let me put it this way

If i was indie, the way Neeko is playing (based on ur summary) is how I'd basically play as indie. It actually kinda reminds me of the one who was Deadpool in favs on nf. Don't exactly remember what he was but smth like necromancer i guess

Hope that makes it clear~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.