[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have noticed is Neeko’s play has drastically changed from his day 1 to now. Day 1 Neeko with his scruffles with Chevy and Arp was looking extremely townish to me. He also made a lot of good points worth reading. The way he apprehended Arp when he made his way to the thread didn’t give me an inkling of idea that they can be scum mates together and trying to buss one another this early in the game. Would they try to buss each other right from Arp’s entrance? That’s one ballsy move. However Neeko mellowed down after Arp’s claim as Arya which, mind you, a lot of people believed as well. The claim itself is very believable and would be hard to disregard. Then Worst decided yo investigate Arp and we know how it all ended. But I’ll be honest and I also thought Arp’s posts read like a desperate new player who doesn’t want to get lynched but doesn’t know how to save himself. As for Neeko, I wouldn’t blame him for backing off from Arp personally.

What has striked me off for Neeko is that he made an announcement how his play style is going to change in the upcoming days. Why make such an announcement in the first place and what was wrong with the first Neeko? I believe that he made such announcement to give justifications when he’s no longer scum hunting and game solving. He should have continued doing what he was first doing - like how he snuff out Arp. I cannot see any such things from him now which is bothering. The constant fixation on Ekko doesn’t help either. It’s like he’s ignoring everything else with very limited interactions. His recent posts have been very shallow and I don’t get the same vibes from him which is not a good sign.
i was thinking about this too in an earlier post, would neeko really try to bus his mate right off the bat? i personally think its unlikely, tho not impossible speaking from experience

however, reading what sk said, its true that neeko was very quick to get off the wagon so it might be the case?? idk, personally id have to look into it more to be comfortable enough to make a reading on the situation.

iirc tho, neeko started backing off a bit much before the claim... @SoulKiller it was after i suggested that arp's reaction might just be bc hes a new player i think? he seemed to fully back off right before and after the claim tho

Okey, let me put it this way

If i was indie, the way Neeko is playing (based on ur summary) is how I'd basically play as indie. It actually kinda reminds me of the one who was Deadpool in favs on nf. Don't exactly remember what he was but smth like necromancer i guess

Hope that makes it clear~♡
y would u play that way as indy? push for a lynch on someone and be quick to back off? switch from scum hunting start of dp1 to basically saying one person is scum and refusing to budge on that despite easily budging on the person u thought was scum prior?

y would u play that way as indy? push for a lynch on someone and be quick to back off? switch from scum hunting start of dp1 to basically saying one person is scum and refusing to budge on that despite easily budging on the person u thought was scum prior?
hmm... now that im putting this into writing, neeko does seem a bit scummy ngl... will probs iso him later when im not as lazy

Id assume id play that way, especially if by the time arp claimed a lot of ppl say it sounds believable or whatever. Thats how i interpret the line for neeko backing off

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Bussing is quite common here. They don’t think two minutes to drop some low hanging fruit who is easily caught early and his team mates distance from him or use him to gain town creed. Who do you think are bussing?
come to think of think Neeko was also asking about how often people buss each other over here. Perhaps trying to test the waters… hmmm…

I'm gonna say I was confident on RippedCal being town earlier but he went a bit off the rails earlier and its put some doubt in my mind.

As Kweh said earlier he's generally far more bold and carefree as town but some of his posts were just flatout weird, gave me the sort of vibe that he was trying to force his way into becoming town leader by using excessive confidence and then realised he'd pushed it too far with the Fuji situation and doubted himself.

I'm thinking about it now and I'm doubting my Neeko town read a bit too.

He's a very good player and his ego is, at the very least, as high as his ability. This often causes him to snap at people - its riled me massively in the past where he's basically tried to say "I'm better than all of you, just follow me, we'll win" and expected us to follow.

He's been far more measured this game and while it initially felt like town solviness I'm just surprised he hasn't had a moment or two like the one Haza had recently where he attacks someone's ability or something lmao.

Day 3 Vote Count 2

Cooler 7 - Tpein, Ekko, Ratchet, Charlie, Hime, YTW, Kweh, Wakanda
Nana 1 - Melkor
Neeko 3 - Michelle, Soulkiller, Pot Goblin

With 27 alive, 14 votes to lynch. You have approx 32 hours remaining.

I am working so this is all i can do for now, catching up on the last few pages
That was lethalbanks I believe. That guy was weirdly aggressive towards you for some reason.
What meta do you have for him?
BTW are we just ignoring the part where Cooler was directly accused of lying about having no abilities?

Vote Cooler
No, but we need a counter wagon and Neeko is a good one
His recent posts have been very shallow and I don’t get the same vibes from him which is not a good sign.
yes
Yea you have a lot to catch up on. It's not much but I have been keeping track of claims.

Claims
————
WakandaForever - Robb Stark

Arp - Ramsay Snow (Claimed to be Arya Stark) (Dead)

Pero - The Mountain (Claimed to be Beric Dondarrion) (Dead)

TAC - Catelyn Stark (Dead)

Chevy - Grey Worm (Dead)

Worst - Tyrion Lannister (Copped Arp as a Lannister) (Dead)

T-Pein - Jamie Lannister (Body Guard)

Fuji - Brienne of Tarth

Lord Melkor - Census Claim
Census: 15/6/5/2/1/1 15\6/4/2/1/1/1

KWEH - Follower (Saw T-Pein as Body Guard)

Ekko - Some sort of Duelist Lynch ability
Its definitely weird but I'm not sure its a sign of scumminess. It draws unwanted attention if you do that as scum.
What other explanation can be? What if he wants to go under the radar?
Like few others tbh. Lack of activity from few people is concerning if they are town
Okey, let me put it this way

If i was indie, the way Neeko is playing (based on ur summary) is how I'd basically play as indie. It actually kinda reminds me of the one who was Deadpool in favs on nf. Don't exactly remember what he was but smth like necromancer i guess

Hope that makes it clear~♡
Makes sense but you can't judge the others after your own behaviour
i was thinking about this too in an earlier post, would neeko really try to bus his mate right off the bat? i personally think its unlikely, tho not impossible speaking from experience

however, reading what sk said, its true that neeko was very quick to get off the wagon so it might be the case?? idk, personally id have to look into it more to be comfortable enough to make a reading on the situation.

iirc tho, neeko started backing off a bit much before the claim... @SoulKiller it was after i suggested that arp's reaction might just be bc hes a new player i think? he seemed to fully back off right before and after the claim tho
Most probably yes, if they are partners and if Arp's role is not so important in the pack
@Michelle could you provide a brief summary of your reads so far?
not really, except i have SK as solid town read, with Ekko, Pein and Pet Goblin.
In scum reads Neeko, Cooler (just sheeping because I didn't pay attention to him), Lethal.

The other very low poster who talked about us being in scum chat together can go either way. One, if he is scum he thought he can link me with him and make me go down with him at his flip, the other, he as town looked like he wanted to test me by joking and that is a very towny attitude. I need to Iso.

I have to think at Kagu, some of his posts are good thoughts, idk if he posts like that as scum, I don't know scum range, so he is null for me, going up from scum read.

I dislike strongly the way Cal posted at SoD and the way he played gives me a policy lynch urge, but I don't want to go in that part, I put Cal in null as well, no more town read. The way he linked himself to Fuji/Professor deserves some analysis.

Ratchet idk and that is worrisome.

I need to put a lot of work itt today, but after my actual work day :)

Makes sense but you can't judge the others after your own behaviour
It's not just judging by my own behaviour, it's trying to guess how someone would act as what role and how much sense it makes from a certain perspective

not really, except i have SK as solid town read, with Ekko, Pein and Pet Goblin.
What makes u town read pet goblin? Did u have thoughts on ultra, and what do u make of him and his votes during d1?

Eh I don't like this. This reads like you know Cooler is town and wanna lynch him because we got room to mess up.
I have no strong feelings on Cooler actually. But I remember Pero trying to throw a suspicion on him "this whole NF-gate". So yeah, I don't think he's Red.

In scum reads Neeko, Cooler (just sheeping because I didn't pay attention to him), Lethal.

The other very low poster who talked about us being in scum chat together can go either way. One, if he is scum he thought he can link me with him and make me go down with him at his flip, the other, he as town looked like he wanted to test me by joking and that is a very towny attitude. I need to Iso.

I have to think at Kagu, some of his posts are good thoughts, idk if he posts like that as scum, I don't know scum range, so he is null for me, going up from scum read.

I dislike strongly the way Cal posted at SoD and the way he played gives me a policy lynch urge, but I don't want to go in that part, I put Cal in null as well, no more town read. The way he linked himself to Fuji/Professor deserves some analysis.

Ratchet idk and that is worrisome.

I need to put a lot of work itt today, but after my actual work day :)
Thanks.

I guess?
Weren't you the counter wagon to peroncino?
I forgot who pushed it and why no one is talking about it.
That wasn't what I was going for but that's ok, I guess it answers my question.

I felt it was odd no one claimed being shot at during the night and survive, apparently Gram told me players won't be told about it unless hypothetically they've a role of such functionality.​

It's not just judging by my own behaviour, it's trying to guess how someone would act as what role and how much sense it makes from a certain perspective

What makes u town read pet goblin? Did u have thoughts on ultra, and what do u make of him and his votes during d1?
ok

I had Ultra as town day 1 and I think Pet goblin has a good and towny contribution, is more that I kept in mind that i liked his posts, plus the fact he keeps a track of claims and i think if he was scum he would keep the track in scum chat

Status
Not open for further replies.