[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not concerned about how it'll look on me if he flips scum.
Right now I'm likely gonna vote Cooler, or Neeko if a case is made on him being mafia and not indie. Who knows what i might find once i read through d1
How does the case on him looks indie? please explain this to me, the entire case is based about him having TMI and playing around that TMI and the only way he has TMI is if he is arp scum partner. So, elaborate to me how he is not scum.

SK please link me your case, i have to go to work and I can't search now.

(if you can't because you should sleep now, i will find it later)

Alright, we are in an advantageous position in the game, but now that we know arp and pero were scum. This makes DP1 extremely important to go over because it's a crucial day that created a divide in wagons but the most major two wagons were between pero and Arp.

Let's start with the arp wagon. I will go over players who interacted with Arp.

Fuji : he questioned Neeko when neeko jumped into the wagon and agreed with me and voted arp, but did not necessarily vote for Arp. He did not necessairly comment or say his opinion regarding arp per say but went ahead and questioned Neeko logic instead. I would suggest going through page 1-16 and see Neeko and Fuji interaction. I think there is some merit in that interaction that might be useful to dig into more. I will quote one post from fuji regarding his interaction with Neeko but if you want to see more, then go ahead and go back to that interaction yourself.

Here, Fuji made a post that looking at it now looks kinda good, and kinda helps in why I am not really big fan of Neeko here. The dude possibly had TMI in the situation. But I will get to neeko later on.

Looking at Fuji honestly looks like he was scum hunting and trying to understanding Neeko and don't really sense TMI from their interaction.

He had an interaction with arp and here is the quote :

Arp scummy behavior did not necessarily ping him weird to vote for arp. Don't recall he placed vote on anyone either at that point (might be wrong)

He also questioned people about me and arp interaction, but this part i am not sure if it's genuine or not.

-----------------------

KWEH : Now, listen to me, I don't think KWEH is mafia for one reason tbh. It's because of this interaction he had with Arp.

Arp replied to one of KWEH posts here and this is what he stated, now I don't know about you but this single interaction does not seem MvM to me. This alone makes me comfortable atleast that KWEH and arp are not mates to say the least. I don't think arp would vent out to his scum mate here.

-----------

Hime : she threw the newbie argument to try and dismiss Arp actions, however felt genuine vibes from her post and not malicious

------------

Blue: He hopped into the arp wagon with his role playing post, not sure if he has TMI or not though, was it opportunistic to gain some green points? i am not sure. But I am not liking him tbh, he may very well be mafia hiding behind role playing because he himself has nothing to offer cause he is mafia. He also, was okay from voting someone else other than Arp because arp is a 'new player' lol.

-----------------------------

Phoenix D. King : he popped out of nowhere and voted Arp, not sure what to make of it yet.
------------------------------------

Neeko : I really having bad vibes from Neeko, he does feel like he has TMI, let me explain, he voted for arp after agreeing with my post and asked me to vote with him which I agreed to pressure Arp. He then went ahead and asked people to hop into the wagon, and then when arp claimed he backed off, during my interaction with him he was kinda defending arp there when I suggested to keep our votes on arp. His reasons of town reading him were very off. He kinda brushed off arp panicking early on when he saw some calmness from his end. However, he did not necessairly disagree with arp lynch, he was okay with it. But he was not committing to it anymore. I really think he had TMI in the entire situation, he knew arp had a strong fake claim which is why he went ahead and pushed him early on and then backed off when he claimed, but still maintained his position that he is okay with an arp lynch still. It's weird right? What he did not take into account I think is that arp would be investigated by Worst.

He really pings me as someone who had TMI in the situation.

--------------------------

This was arp reads and I think it's useful to give it a look.
There you go.

Hmm interesting, I am voting him because I think he is arp/pero scum partner and not because he is partner with Chevy.
He was upset about my posts and I expected if he is villager to bring content itt to show this, but i checked and he didn't do that.
Time will say who is right about the team, but anyway i think he is scum material in this game

Btw, WakandaForever can refill ekko, iirc he claimed god knows how many abilities
I did not claim to be able to refill Ekko. That is not one of my abilities.

Wakanda do you have to find someone?
Nope. I saw a post from Tweet where it looked like he was distancing himself from saying convicted things about purple (and early on he tried to convince town that Purple was quite likely second town) but then he made another post a few down where he says he thinks Purple looks likely to be scummy after all given Dofla's reaction to Pero's accusation so my theory falls flat.

How does the case on him looks indie? please explain this to me, the entire case is based about him having TMI and playing around that TMI and the only way he has TMI is if he is arp scum partner. So, elaborate to me how he is not scum.
Again, the way u described it looks like indie, the backed off part about Neeko sounds a lot like he wouldn't wanna catch heat if Arp were to flip town.

And since he had his vote later on Ekko (iirc) seems like omgus.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I did not claim to be able to refill Ekko. That is not one of my abilities.

Nope. I saw a post from Tweet where it looked like he was distancing himself from saying convicted things about purple (and early on he tried to convince town that Purple was quite likely second town) but then he made another post a few down where he says he thinks Purple looks likely to be scummy after all given Dofla's reaction to Pero's accusation so my theory falls flat.
Nvm saw dis

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
BTW are we just ignoring the part where Cooler was directly accused of lying about having no abilities?

Vote Cooler
No that was pretty much acknowledged by a lot of people. It's good if we can pressure some other wagons today as the one on Cooler is not going to go anywhere since he's refusing to play ball.

Basically, Cooler is definetly lynch material. But we should try to explore a little bit if presented such opportunities.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
One thing I have noticed is Neeko’s play has drastically changed from his day 1 to now. Day 1 Neeko with his scruffles with Chevy and Arp was looking extremely townish to me. He also made a lot of good points worth reading. The way he apprehended Arp when he made his way to the thread didn’t give me an inkling of idea that they can be scum mates together and trying to buss one another this early in the game. Would they try to buss each other right from Arp’s entrance? That’s one ballsy move. However Neeko mellowed down after Arp’s claim as Arya which, mind you, a lot of people believed as well. The claim itself is very believable and would be hard to disregard. Then Worst decided yo investigate Arp and we know how it all ended. But I’ll be honest and I also thought Arp’s posts read like a desperate new player who doesn’t want to get lynched but doesn’t know how to save himself. As for Neeko, I wouldn’t blame him for backing off from Arp personally.

What has striked me off for Neeko is that he made an announcement how his play style is going to change in the upcoming days. Why make such an announcement in the first place and what was wrong with the first Neeko? I believe that he made such announcement to give justifications when he’s no longer scum hunting and game solving. He should have continued doing what he was first doing - like how he snuff out Arp. I cannot see any such things from him now which is bothering. The constant fixation on Ekko doesn’t help either. It’s like he’s ignoring everything else with very limited interactions. His recent posts have been very shallow and I don’t get the same vibes from him which is not a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.