[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that post from Neeko and assumed he must not know what RVS is but he's an MU player. So unlikely.
I know what it was, I just wanted to ask anyway. The best way to move away from RVS is making someone make up any given reason for the RVS or to resist and see where the fun lands!

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How often do people buss on this site?

Just out of curiosity. Is it common, uncommon, etc. I know we have people from various sites so it might not be applicable at all.
Bussing is quite common here. They don’t think two minutes to drop some low hanging fruit who is easily caught early and his team mates distance from him or use him to gain town creed. Who do you think are bussing?

This made me smile for a reason

Please share some reads Arp
I have little confidence in my reads so far as its early and

Ignoring how im the focus Soulkiller and Neeko both seem to be actively working on things so they're probably town.

RippedCal mostly seems to be playing as they did in my previous game with them when they were Town

Iffy vibe on Ultra, short posts of not much before pouncing after an entrance post.

Tpein getting in an early Miller claim apropos nothing feels off to me as well laying groundwork for something?

Is it because of what ultra said in regards to the agenda post? Do you think it's pocketing?
Could be a pocket, could be covering for a scum team mate out of you two, but even being charitable he gives a really generic cookie cutter "interactions like these are usually town vs town" (interactions like what?)

Bussing is quite common here. They don’t think two minutes to drop some low hanging fruit who is easily caught early and his team mates distance from him or use him to gain town creed. Who do you think are bussing?
I see, I see. That makes sense!

I don't think anyone is bussing, I just wanted to keep in mind how likely it is for site meta. Some places or people refuse to buss for reasons I quite don't understand.

Could be a pocket, could be covering for a scum team mate out of you two, but even being charitable he gives a really generic cookie cutter "interactions like these are usually town vs town" (interactions like what?)
This is fair! I, too, appreciate people giving specifics or past examples to reference what they're talking if they feel like it's such a common occurrence.

I have little confidence in my reads so far as its early and

Ignoring how im the focus Soulkiller and Neeko both seem to be actively working on things so they're probably town.

RippedCal mostly seems to be playing as they did in my previous game with them when they were Town

Iffy vibe on Ultra, short posts of not much before pouncing after an entrance post.

Tpein getting in an early Miller claim apropos nothing feels off to me as well laying groundwork for something?
I don't feel like this is an entirely charitable assessment of me

Are you perhaps wakandan

Finished page 22
I will catch up during the work day step by step
....I say this but then I actually sorta vibe with his take that those two guys talking about their "special chat" might just be openwolfing and telling us they got a chat of their own. It's not something I'd commit to this early tho.
I like to see another approach
Lets lead town to victory once more SK :endthis:
When that happened?
Implying you know for sure susi isn't town? Interesting that would know this information already brother.
Is this a shade?
Michelle vibing towny as well
I don't even try smh
Good evening all.

[Vote Lynch Ekkologix ]
Spicy entrance
Why?

I don't feel like this is an entirely charitable assessment of me

Are you perhaps wakandan
Wakandan? Isn't that a Black Panther thing? Or are you insinuating that I am aligned with Wakanda Forever?

I made a statement of what I've seen, your posts tend to the short and you jumped on someone. Should we be charitable in a game of suspicions and lies?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Basically Lord Cal asked for people to stop talking about theme and focus on threadplay, Lady Neeko called him out on it and asked him why doesnt he do it yourself then instead of asking others to, to where Chevy took offense to that and finds Neeko to be a bit too aggressive for his taste.
whats was ur read of chevy, neeko, cal trio at the time and what is it now m8. help a brother out

You are right but I am forming a powerful game core and to do that I need my expectations to be established.

Also I was looking for the easy town points before anyone else tried to get them
who is in this powerful town core at the time and now brother cal

:rippedcal

Wakandan? Isn't that a Black Panther thing? Or are you insinuating that I am aligned with Wakanda Forever?

I made a statement of what I've seen, your posts tend to the short and you jumped on someone. Should we be charitable in a game of suspicions and lies?
Yes.

You're going to be inviting yourself to the pain train if I perceive you to be mischaracterizing my play maliciously.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i like neeko up to page 6

genuine, quick to the point, open minded, creating interactions. he/she is town, specially if this is a multiball, because playing like this as mafia gets you shot by enemy mafia lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
i guess cal town too for sheer activity and moving thread forward. kinda too forced on the no flavor comments but it can come from town as well

its cal tho. last game he was this active as the serial killer lol. he might seem uninformed rn, but doesnt mean he is town. just means he is non mafia aligned / not part of the minority faction

imo chevy came off worst to me after the neeko/chevy interaction. could throw him an early town bone for the attempt tho kek

Emil

Certified Memelord
the more i read the more i realize how stacked this player list is

this game is gna be glorious. one of the best in this site

Status
Not open for further replies.