Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

If Kaido has future sight, how comes he got blitzed from a 30 bones broken barely able to move Zoro?
You see future sight is useless in close Combat. Specifically a swordsman. I mean even if you see the future , you can't step back far enough not to be in the range of the fukin sword. Unlike luffy who throws punch a far and which can predictable on where to move.

Do people not realise they’re talking about fights from almost 12 years ago and 2 years ago in the manga.

Look at how the main characters grew in that time and also remember that the power systems were not anywhere near how fleshed out as they are now.

Oda can literally change his mind on levels of characters at any moment, he doesn’t care about it

This just means their haki is weaker you genius
This is the pre 2017 explaination which was headcanon as we had no other way to explain it
Katakuri proved that to be horseshit
Akainu simply shaped his body to dodge the attack

Because Akainu and Aokiji mostly spammed their elements instead of trading blows for 10 days. Since their elements are lethal enough to kill each each other with one successful blow. Not like Aokiji will eat Magma fists for 10 days.
Probably. Not sure how that relates to what I said, there's no way Roger/WB traded blows for 3 days either given they were barely injured when the fight ended, same for BM/Kaido. Most of these long ass fights involve clashing attack after attack and landing very little blows.

Akainu also has the elemental advantage against Kuzan, like how the hell do you get frozen when you can spew out magma cum. Even Doffy can get out instantly much less Akainu in theory
He does not have the elemental advantage. Oda directed film Z in which Kuzan freezes a Volcano's eruption and Ice can freeze magma if before being melted if it's cold enough
Magma=Ice

C

Cruxroux

As much as I hate Akainu I want him to oppose the Gorosei (who are even worse) and fight one of them eos
Oda did a great job making a character which is meant to be hated. But no one can refute the claim of he is one of the stringest in the series and his fight would be epic against anyone. Only thing he won't do like others are. He won't leave the body like kaido did. He will go for kill right from the beginning. Aokiji was an exception ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.