Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my actual Goda. I am so done lmfao. Monkeys love boobs too.

Although fun fact, I was watching a TV show where a woman described how batshit her family are, brace yourselves....

Woman can't have kids, so husband goes off and gets her a PET MONKEY as you do and of all things too. She dresses it up as a baby/toddler and pushes it in a pram and such all day long, like a human baby.
One day it bit her nose off and the husband punched it in fury and killed it.
Do you know why it bit her? She was breastfeeding it!

Apparently a real story! It's from Meet The Richardsons in the UK, Lucy Beaumont (Mrs Richardson) is told this story by her mother Gill, whose parents are the husband and wife in this story!!! At least I think that's what she said? So they must have kids somehow or adopted? Or she made it up? Lmfao.
Lol that sounds like one of those insane batshit stories that Karl Pilkington'd tell Ricky Gervais on their podcast together

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yeah this mode also uses advanced haki too, literally stopped an island level attack
Yes, that's the point of discussion covered by haki the kaido will not be hitting akainu's magma but his main body.
Unless akainu takes a countermeasure and counters the attack.

Yeah Zoro not fighting an Wano samurai with an opposite philosophy or something like that is a shame

Zoro vs King had cool choreography but 0 meaning, 0 thoughts behind it.

Its Zoro arc and THE samurai / sword arc and Zoro didn’t have any personal development, real sword fights etc. It’s nonsense.
Zoro grew stronger cool for him but I didn’t remember that arc as Zoro arc at all.
That's because it wasn't a Zoro Arc.
This Arc has always been about the relationship of Luffy (Joyboy) and the Samurai (Kozukis).

:seriously:

Magellan covered in poison

others covered in poison

what actually harms magellan

learn to read.
Completely ignored the point about BM I see. And we know people have different levels of resistance to poison in OP. That hydra would do absolutely nothing to Luffy as well.

Magellan isn't immune to his own poison. He just has a stronger resistance to poison than most. But not as much as Reiju. Since Reiju didn't have shitting problems after eating poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.