Character Discussion Zoro and Hiyori

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
1. They're like prince-princess relationship if you get my drip.
2. The point of their relationship was to expand on their story with Orochi and the people of Wano. Plus the Enma subplot.
3. It's a 50/50 for me.

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
Nice friendship, I don’t really read any romantic attraction between them so I don’t think a relationship will develop, but the ship is nice

Oda has three explicit female partners for each of the big three male Straw hats waiting, should he or the people at Shōnen Jump be interested in portraying them having kids in the Epilogue and setting up the sequel series. Sanji with Pudding, Luffy with Hancock, and Zoro with Hiyori. That doesn't mean these three in particular will wind up as future Straw hats wives, but I think the people at the top likely told Oda to at least leave the door open for a sequel down the line once he finished One Piece in twenty years or so. Personally, I would be okay with Hiyori being Zoros wife. Seems fitting that he would settle down with Wano royalty after he beats Mihawk down the line.

And just to be clear, Two Piece or whatever the hell it will be called is all but assured. Better get ready for Buffys adventure!

Oda has three explicit female partners for each of the big three male Straw hats waiting, should he or the people at Shōnen Jump be interested in portraying them having kids in the Epilogue and setting up the sequel series. Sanji with Pudding, Luffy with Hancock, and Zoro with Hiyori. That doesn't mean these three in particular will wind up as future Straw hats wives, but I think the people at the top likely told Oda to at least leave the door open for a sequel down the line once he finished One Piece in twenty years or so.

And make no goddamn mistake, Two Piece or whatever the hell it will be called is all but assured.
:gokulaugh:
Hancock lmao

Who do you think he would end up with? People might joke that Luffy has his "harem" of princess, but the only woman I recall actually being romantically interested in him, aside from hints with Alvida, was Hancock. And if you think that he won't produce kids, you are on crack. No way Oda would get away without at least some sequel bait.