Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, imagine a giant firebreathing dragon at marineford.

air superiority is VITAL in modern wars. Since the admirals can't fly, they would have a tough time with Kaido. Especially if he brought an island or a massive rock to drop on the marines.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

CoC sphere is larger than an island...and even in an impossible case where Akainu can slip a magma fist...surprise Kaidou is not affected by magma :okay::steef::suresure:
Yes, and we need to take into account that akainu does not have COC.

But I don't think Kaido needs to resort to his flame mode as hot as magma.
He is putting akainu into a coma using his hybrid mode.

he blitzed akainu tho

plus akainu is still molten rock, i don't see how turning into magma would allow him to dodge an earthquake
-He hit Akainu twice, the second one was an on-guard Akainu so he would have turned his powers on. Plus I think someone on Akainu’s level is always using their logia powers like Crocodile
-The earthquake itself shouldn’t do any damage if it doesn’t have haki. Similar to Kuzan, he’s made of solid material but attacks without haki don’t do damage even though he keeps breaking
I don't see why energy attacks can't be coated or combined with haki. If swordsman can send slashes that contains haki others should be able to do similar with energy or element attacks.
^This

Last edited:
I am asking you how can kizaru fight Akainu without his lasers
Kizaru would have to throw hands with him

I mean that is literally how he fights

Post automatically merged:

-He hit Akainu twice, the second one was an on-guard Akainu so he would have turned his powers on. Plus I think someone on Akainu’s level is always using their logia powers like Crocodile
-The earthquake itself shouldn’t do any damage if it doesn’t have haki. Similar to Kuzan, he’s made of solid material but attacks without haki don’t do damage even though he keeps breaking

^This
Earthquakes are waves going through your body, i don't see why molten rock is immune to that.

Ice can turn to liquid and quickly freeze up again, Akainu can't do that

Most zoans seem to be the strongest in full zoan form. Just look at chopper, who's strongest non-rumble ball form is heavy point.
The only exceptions were CP9 because those guys trained their entire lives in martial arts before getting their fruits. As a result their main style of fighting was useless in animal form.

However, most zoan masters have good mastery in all 3 forms and aren't reliant on hybrid like Lucci, kaku, and jabra.

Status
Not open for further replies.