[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Michelle

@bold pings me the most.

She definitely were against both the lynches.

This part and her few posts arround Pero at times gave me vibes she might not be alligned with him, but I've been wrong last game overthinking like that.

When Broki questioned what should be her vig targets she name these three and also agree with vigging Zolo in next post. She's clearly naming the ones that had the lowest post count aka inactivity.

But here she defends Cooler when sussed based on activity. If she believes Cooler inactivity is not sus why suggest vigging him off at all.

She do says so but it is all talks.

I don't remember she mentioned or talked about me, or tagged me,, asked reads at all before suggesting vigging me off.

There's also something off about the way she write some posts.

Anyhow i really don't think Town Kaguu would suggest vigging me off without interacting with me. Doing that to player she don't personally know add up but townie Kagu would try to figure me out, do some efforts to solve me anyhow.
I think she mentioned me again in her reads last day phase based on low inactivity despite my love for GOT flavour but no question on game stuff or reads at all. I'd definitely want her checked out.
I like this post, I was actually reading back on some people and kagu kinda stuck out to me. There is one post early on that I saw that looks harmless at first glance but looks pretty bad in context. Basically, it was around her entrance into the game.
Why are you telling me hello again. You just told me hello earlier in our *special* chat :P
I get that it was a joke and all that, but in my mind, there's a grain of truth in every joke. And it's the fact she says this to a confirmed red that gives me suspicion.

I'll say I scum lean her right now because of these two reasons.

Yup, gotta do it in all one tab. Lame.

Did a deep dive into Melkor. I'll begin by saying that a scum census feels weird, but its not necessarily impossible particularly in a game with big third party/second town/second mafia factions (ie purple) and multiple other third party roles (according to his own census).

The gist of this readback is that I just find how Melkor spoke about Pero in the thread pretty weird:

Wants people to know that he voted Pero. Feels like claiming town points early for if/when Pero flips scum.

TMI? Like, this is true, particularly in a Grammaton game, but I don't know why he'd know this or be so staunch on it.

First part is what matters. Again, making it obvious he started the wagon on Pero. He wants to claim it very badly.

Again, focus on Pero, and for someone who has scumread Pero, you'd think he'd have paid enough attention to see whether he'd claimed or not.

Pretty comfortable way to keep clean of being linked to Arp. Asking for Pero claim stuff again. Pero is clearly top of his mind yet he still hasn't gone back and iso'd for the stuff he's looking for? It feels like he's tried to act like he wasn't incredibly aware of Pero to know whether he claimed (distancing) yet simultaneously needs someone to confirm this so he can be like "oh, he should probably do that" and move on.

This was in response to me calling him out for being awkward around pero. Very, very defensive. Immediately accuses me of being coached by scum and votes me. Feels like an easy opportunity to jump off the pero thing (he's got his town points for pero now in his eyes) and move attention away.

This post is just odd in how it lays out exactly why his vote has moved again. Feels like a manufactured post.

Yup, needs to explain why he jumped onto my wagon so eagerly. Conscious that it doesn't look good?

Needs to shake the association with trying to shift the focus onto me. Definitely doesn't want to be linked to it.

Hedging "his claim looked good, but he could still fake it" - doesn't want to show too much support for Pero for when he flips, but trying to rationalise how he could potentially be pro-Pero.

Yup, back onto me. This is the lynch he wants to happen lol.

I also found it weird that his census post was his third post upon the new day - over 30 minutes after he first posted. Why would he not unveil it straight away? Might be reaching here though.

It's also weird that he's seemingly forgotten about me here and is looking elsewhere. Ekko and Kagura.

And now he's brought Dofla in too alongside Pero. I believe at this point Pero was already being discussed as someone we should still be focused on so he couldn't no-sell Pero.
I've been liking your posts lately and have been town leaning you for them. I feel you're giving good contributions to the game.

I like the post on Melkor. There is one quote I found that helps put the puzzle together. You're giving points about Melkor caring a lot about getting claims. I noticed this post after it's revealed that Arps claim was fake he quickly turned to you and calls your claim into question.
Yes, I am not sure about Wakanda's Robb Stark claim now.
So it's a mix of the opinion on claims he's been building up as well as his suspicions on you, I see this as a potential way to put you back on the wagon.

This is important because ive given reason to stay on your wagon @WakandaForever

If youre town it makes no sense for me to switch now that ive established my scum read on you

@WakandaForever at this stage you had 6 votes, then it was kinda split elsewhere as ekko and tp tried to move everyone to cooler. Pero has like 4 votes

Now I start pushing pero, I'm the only one doing with with any agression..aggression... will tag now

Here is tag

Try to scare ppl into voting pero here

tagging non voters to move to pero

more non voters for pero pls

there is debate over whether he is hammered but im still pushing for move votes

another tag for more votes despite theories its already hammer being presented in theead

And then it's Rip.

This is the last I will say on this.

If you still think I'm red after all this I have no defense.

I will say you must in that case also believe Waka is scum bc that was only alternative.
I think I'm fine with you after this as you've shown how aggressive you were in voting Pero.
And just in terms of my town meta for you, this feels familiar to me.

I've been liking your posts lately and have been town leaning you for them. I feel you're giving good contributions to the game.

I like the post on Melkor. There is one quote I found that helps put the puzzle together. You're giving points about Melkor caring a lot about getting claims. I noticed this post after it's revealed that Arps claim was fake he quickly turned to you and calls your claim into question.

So it's a mix of the opinion on claims he's been building up as well as his suspicions on you, I see this as a potential way to put you back on the wagon.
Correct. I had forgotten that he made that post. Nice pick-up.

If purple is a neutral type of team that gets hostile if we kill too many of them then we're just shooting ourselves in the foot by doing so.
Purple being uninformed is a big deal that's a massive point against them being scum.
I agree with @Lord Melkor that if we confirm one we should interrogate them but we really shouldn't be jumping the gun and killing purple.

It's my same thought process with Fuji back in @Blue's game.
:kayneshrug:
How do u know the first bit? About them getting hostile if u kill them, is this some weird theory or did i miss anything?

So being uninformed them automatically harmless ????

Everyone that ain't town is harmlful in my eyes to our wincon

That was me. I can clarify.

I think scum are more likely to hold onto any split as you can gambit with it later . The way he came right out with it takes away this option if he's scum. Which is a more towny act.

I still think the claim is NAI but I wanted to note the above
Good point tbhtbh

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
How do u know the first bit? About them getting hostile if u kill them, is this some weird theory or did i miss anything?
Reread the WU for Grey Worm, there's a line about Dany getting angry about her companion's death. Flavorwise the reason she turns evil in the show is that her friends died, most of her dragons died, and she lost her claim to the throne because of Jon Snow.
I went into more detail here.

I'm starting to suspect Fuji over his purple panic rn, Nana and Kagu are there as well.

I agree that we should be cautious around purple and check for them but the description of Dany getting mad at GW's death makes me think they're a faction that can become anti-town if too many members die or something along the lines. Flavor-wise there are 3 things that lead to her going into chef mode and cooking poor innocents. The death of her dragons, the death of her close friends, and the discovery that Jon Snow had the rightful claim to the iron throne (This last one I can see potential friction with town tbh).

Getting town focused on purple is perfect for the red faction since not only does it take pressure off of them it could also lead to another anti-town faction and put us in a 2 front war. Then Reds would be able to sweep up the pieces. Based on that I find that fuji (and some others) is maybe trying a bit too hard to convince us that purple should be taken down if we find them.

In regards to killing Dany first, I think it will lead to a similar result.

I'm willing to change my tune if purples actually start causing trouble but I'll need a bit more than an ability that's essentially a vig shot with the consequence of dying if accidentally targeting another purple. In my eyes, they're not a problem until they become a problem.

That's my hot take.
:hapnoel:
So being uninformed them automatically harmless ????

Everyone that ain't town is harmlful in my eyes to our wincon
Less harmless than red since they have no communication with each other. And read back again on Grey Worm's WU and compare it to a red. Think of why the wincon would be unclear compared to how Red has the classic "Get the voting majority" wincon. So it's an unclear wincon with a character that has a trigger point where she turns evil. That's where I get the implication it goes both ways.

Yes, we should always be cautious when it comes to non-town factions. I'm just saying that we need to tread lightly with it and not jump the gun on them yet.
:handsup:

Reread the WU for Grey Worm, there's a line about Dany getting angry about her companion's death. Flavorwise the reason she turns evil in the show is that her friends died, most of her dragons died, and she lost her claim to the throne because of Jon Snow.
I went into more detail here.

Less harmless than red since they have no communication with each other. And read back again on Grey Worm's WU and compare it to a red. Think of why the wincon would be unclear compared to how Red has the classic "Get the voting majority" wincon. So it's an unclear wincon with a character that has a trigger point where she turns evil. That's where I get the implication it goes both ways.

Yes, we should always be cautious when it comes to non-town factions. I'm just saying that we need to tread lightly with it and not jump the gun on them yet.
:handsup:
Imagine Purple was 'win with town' until they are whittled down to a certain number, at which point they become a small second mafia faction.

Don't think Grammaton would do that as it'd be unnecessary RNG that would punish town for getting rid of non-towns and I don't see him liking that. But it would be an interesting mechanic.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Your Queen sees that my dear subjects are searching high and low for the snakes

I appreciate your efforts and loyalty

Please continue

Status
Not open for further replies.