Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

:gokulaugh:
Just to know, how do you think Luffy will beat Kaido?
He makes a spirit bomb out of peoples wills in wano.

I'm serious thou.... People lantern represents their will and wishes. Luffy is Sungod. And if his final attack involves taking all the Lanterns in way to use his attack like he did with bell to beat Enel. It would be epic.

You can see fire kaido is not the size of th island in the last page. Width of fire kaido is about the width of his flaming head, which in turn is the size of the fist, which is no where near island sized. I think scaling it from that one panel last chapter is a little disingenuous.
There is nothing wrong in using several angles and perspectives to showcase how Luffy's giant fist is comparable to Onigashima in fact, as well as Fire Dragon Kaido. Considering Yamato's statement "He's going to punch through the island", why is this one panel last chapter unreliable to be used?

As I said, with the recent panels, it really got more difficult to scale the punch accordingly. Sure, we can wait for the full chapter or the next one but with the statement last chapter, there's actually no doubt that the sheer size of the fist is comparable to Onigashima, even if it ends up being comparable with the skull in size.

C

Cruxroux

The Fist is NO WHERE NEAR as big as Onigashima

Oda trolled us again

G3 2.0

Zoro shits on this fodder.

Roof top Zoro >>> current Luffy

Any luffy cucks
Tell me how does Luffy beat Roof top zoro?
Well technically speaking zoro do have an edge over luffy as slashes are luffy only weakness and thats precisely what Swordsman uses. But awakening and plot Armour are on Luffy sides so luffy wins.

There is nothing wrong in using several angles and perspectives to showcase how Luffy's giant fist is comparable to Onigashima in fact, as well as Fire Dragon Kaido. Considering Yamato's statement "He's going to punch through the island", why is this one panel last chapter unreliable to be used?

As I said, with the recent panels, it really got more difficult to scale the punch accordingly. Sure, we can wait for the full chapter or the next one but with the statement last chapter, there's actually no doubt that the sheer size of the fist is comparable to Onigashima, even if it ends up being comparable with the skull in size.
Luffy is about to create new KKG
The future most overrated and wanked move

Kkg is pathetic compared to ISDS

Status
Not open for further replies.