Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And when has that ever meant battle capability in this series? Not saying he's weak. I'm just questioning why we assume he's stronger than Kaido, but Akainu can't be similar/more dangerous because of his power in the least.
Akainu can't since Oda placed him below Kaido in the manga, sbs and anywhere else

Imu can be above kaido coz he's king of the world and also his powers are unknown

Same people downplaying admirals are the same dumbfucks puting Kaido above prime Roger or Whitebeard on the basis he showed "more feats". Of course the main villain of a 150 chapters long arc where he is mean to fall is going to show more feats that characters who hasn't gotten to go all out yet, it's pure recency bias.
It's not wrong and dumbfuck to put Kaido above Roger or Whitebeard interms of individual strength.....

"He show more feats" is not the reason we would put Kaido on same lvl as WB/Roger.
Kaido has shown enough and doesn't need any prove to be above WB/Roger. Because no other except Future Luffy would be crowned and give respect more than WB/Roger.

Let Kaido show crazy feats every chapter, let him get another transformation, let him grew even more powerful in chap 1050++ and so on.
You know what, ppl would still put WB/Roger above him. Because idk the reason, you tell. This is not power lvl anymore or feats, what would Kaido do to prove reader he is stronger than WB/Roger individually speaking??

If you want to compare power
What did Kaido has??
Top tier durability
Top tier physical stats
Mythical Zoan
All Haki
Future sight
Adv CoC
Speed
Versatility
The list goes on

This guy is a definition of "complete unit"
With this much stacked, why would it be wrong to be put Kaido at least on same lvl as WB or Roger.
I put them on same tier out of respect Roger and WB ( otherwise Kaido edges them in many way, theoretically)
I understand why some ppl would put him definitely above WB/Roger whatever their reason maybe.

The only thing that separate Kaido from the two is their achievements in their pirate journey.
Achievements in a pirate life heavily depends on how you lead your crew, the quality of the crew, your captaincy etc, not just individual strength. Which Kaido obviously lack, he has the power and everything, but lack what WB/Roger have in common
That's what I'm seeing.

Easiest explanation is just that his AP is higher, because it should be. However Akainu isn't tanking hits for 80+ chapters. I think people vastly underestimate admiral strength though.

He's probably comparable to a Yonko, while his Admirals are somewhere above or comparable to YCs (likely higher but it depends on the Yonko, because we don't know where Shiryu or Ben Beckmann stand at this point). You have scenes of Marco and Ben Beckmann doing things that put Admirals at least on a standoff (not to say that they'd win, but you get the point)..
The reason is that we actually saw emperors and YCs go all out on-screen, while we haven't for the admirals. MF was mostly a general melee consisting of small clashes that never had more than a few panels dedicated to them, Fujitora never had the heart to capture Luffy in DR... Heck, the only moment where two admirals actually fought to death without any care for their surrounding or restraint was Akainu vs Aokiji in Punk Hazard... which happened off-screen and ended up altering a whole island shape and climate forever. Which makes sense... Oda doesn't like revealing important antagonists full abilities before the arc of their downfall. Normal, it's not very exciting if we already know the antagonist's full moveset before the fight even started.
I won't lie Kaido has some amazing feats, but he's also done after Wano, he won't show anything anymore so Oda could go all out with him in this arc.

now we know why king used imperial flame as his final move. but the question is when did king see kaido use this move and against who was this move used against

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's not wrong and dumbfuck to put Kaido above Roger or Whitebeard interms of individual strength.....

"He show more feats" is not the reason we would put Kaido on same lvl as WB/Roger.
Kaido has shown enough and doesn't need any prove to be above WB/Roger. Because no other except Future Luffy would be crowned and give respect more than WB/Roger.

Let Kaido show crazy feats every chapter, let him get another transformation, let him grew even more powerful in chap 1050++ and so on.
You know what, ppl would still put WB/Roger above him. Because idk the reason, you tell. This is not power lvl anymore.

What did Kaido has??
Top tier durability
Top tier physical stats
Mythical Zoan
All Haki
Future sight
Adv CoC
Speed
Versatility
The list goes on

With this much stacked, why would it be wrong to be put Kaido at least on same lvl as WB or Roger.
I put them on same tier out of respect Roger and WB ( otherwise Kaido edges them in many way, theoretically)
I understand why some ppl would put him definitely above WB/Roger whatever their reason maybe.

The only thing that separate Kaido from the two is their achievements in their pirate journey.
Achievements in a pirate life heavily depends on how you lead your crew, the quality of the crew, your captaincy etc, not just individual strength. Which Kaido obviously lack, he has the power and everything, but lack what WB/Roger have in common
That's what I'm seeing.
He has a top tier Zoan, top tier Haki and he is a continent puller so he’s very strong in base. He probably has more going for him than any character we’ve seen.

Kaido is not just a Demon (continent puller), he is a Demon with CoC meaning he’s literally a one in a million of this race
And the race of Demons is probably the strongest race too.

Kaido is very strong in BASE, and that's how he's built, he literally is a HAKIMAN who has a top notch DF, which increases his best stats. By default, I set the strength, durability and stamina of demons above humans is similar to fish men, they are species superior to humans.

In this way and making a comparison without DF (human versus demon):

Kaido Durability --------> Fujitora Durability.

Kaido resistance -------> Fujitora resistance.

Kaido strength ---------> Fujitora strength.

By default a way for FUJITORA to bridge the gap would be with the use of Haki and skills, but when Kaido has top-notch Haki things become even more uneven, and then we add the DFs of both. You can literally replace fujitora with any character and the answer will be pretty much the same.

That’s why it’s not crazy to say that KAIDO is beating Roger or WB at a 1v1, as you stated initially, because if you need to get to the point of accurately comparing all the stats of both, KAIDO will beat them, and the last thing people will turn to is that the manga is a SHOUNEN and that ROGER is the badass pirate king.

the only thing that supports LOGER is an achievement in piracy (in a collective and not individual way) and not in individual power.

I don't think it's happening similtaneously now with the events in Wano, but right after Luffy escaped WCI. Otherwise Germa would have been fighting the Big Mom pirates for a whole month till now.
From my understanding its after BM left WCI. So at least 2 weeks have passed.
Since we dont know the exact time its between 2 weeks and 1 month time frame.

You know what, ppl would still put WB/Roger above him. Because idk the reason, you tell. This is not power lvl anymore or feats, what would Kaido do to prove reader he is stronger than WB/Roger individually speaking??

What did Kaido has??
Top tier durability
Top tier physical stats
Mythical Zoan
All Haki
Future sight
Adv CoC
Speed
Versatility
The list goes on

That's what I'm seeing.
Beautiful post:cheers:

I don't think it's happening similtaneously now with the events in Wano, but right after Luffy escaped WCI. Otherwise Germa would have been fighting the Big Mom pirates for a whole month till now.
How? Oda only showed German already on Mont D'Or book and the other three on their castle.
The timeline could be anywhere right now, there is no way to know with certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.