Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido: "When it comes to it....Haki is the strongest"

Also Kaido: * Strongest form is just a giant flame dragon...literally his DF power*
That's not his strongest form though. Hybrid Kaido using CoC Thunder Bagua variations to the head are more devastating. This form is just Kaido going for a lethal move, trying to melt down Luffy's giant fist. Doesn't mean that overall, this is how he fights best.

That's not his strongest form though. Hybrid Kaido using CoC Thunder Bagua variations to the head are more devastating. This form is just Kaido going for a lethal move, trying to melt down Luffy's giant fist. Doesn't mean that overall, this is how he fights best.
chorno is salty about that statement with haki
since his fav has dogshit haki
but but blue flames
shit aint even tickling kaido:suresure:

You can remind I am 100% this doesn't have anything to do with the next chapter lol
I wasn't even saying that. I just said it was a possibility and I doubted it. But there is no Orochi on those 6 pages. The first page is about Momo:
Page 2
Momo: Get Onigashima out of the way?! Luffy wait!! I can’t!!
I…

(Toki: ..20 years from now, you must rebuild the Kozuki clan!!)

Momo: Ahhhhhhhh!!

Then pages 3 and 4-5 (5 is missing) are this:

Then page 6-7:

Then we are missing page 8 (Usopp/Kawamatsu scenes; starts flashback):

Page 8
Usopp: I’m sorry to have dropped you!! Kin and Kiku!
You’re still breathing right? You mustn’t die!!

Samurai: Please!! Strawhat guy!! Take down Kaido!! You have to!! As long as he’s out of the way…!!

Kawamatsu: Huff huff…all of it won’t end without taking down Kaido!!

(Red Scabbards: Lord Oden!!
Kaidou's subordinates: The vassals have escaped!! Capture every last one of them!!)

Page 9:

Page 10 is missing

Page 10
Wano citizens: stop! Haven’t you done enough harm to the Kozukis already!!

Kaido: get out of my way!

Orochi: You have permission to shoot whoever dares defying the Shogun!!
What happened to Oden’s wife

Kaidou's subordinates: We have confirmed her death in Bakura town, and she is the only one that managed to get out of the castle

Orochi: With this, we are done with the Kozuki clan!!

Pages 11 and 12:

Pages 13 and 14 (you can see that the flashback lasts until the end of the page) are missing:
Page 13
Kaidou's subordinates: Bring any young man that can work!!
The whole country will be devoted to weapon making!!
Citizen: No please don’t take him!!
Citizen: don’t take my daddy!
Samurai: don’t you take back to me!
Citizens: what’s with the color of the river?!
There’s no drinking water!
We can’t raise crops!
There’s no food either!

Page 14:
Beasts pirate: if you want to live another day, work! Work you trash!!
No help is coming your way! This is an isolated nation!
Samurai: don’t be hasty…winter is coming…a very long one…
Trust Lady Toki and her words
Orochi: look Kaido! Those greedy folks have laid their mouth on SMILE leftovers! Guhahaha!!
That’s right! You all need to follow Ebisu Town’s example! Doesn’t matter if it’s your stomach growling or you family dying!! You’ll all live with a bright smile across your face!
That’s what suits garbages like you!! Gufuhahahaha!!

Pages 15, 16-17:

If he touches anything it melts how is this not his strongest form?
If it weren't for Luffy mastering Ad CoA with grandpa Hyo he would already be done.

How? Oda only showed German already on Mont D'Or book and the other three on their castle.
The timeline could be anywhere right now, there is no way to know with certainty.
I'm just guessing. It's just not reasonable for me to think that Pudding will stay for a whole month in that island where Sanji rescued Luffy from till they captured Niji and Yonji now.

This just hypes Luffy even more lol
and?
some clowns legit tought no touch was because of acoc
shows yall can t read
Post automatically merged:

Are you a moron. We already know CoA can be projected. We also know for a fact Roger WB clash and most of the no touching clashes btwn Kaido and Luffy were CoC clashes.
read what i said you retarded ape
some illiterate clowns tought not touching is from acoc

Nah she’s going to be a villain but it’s kinda obvious that she’s going to be that way due to something that happened probably due to Joyboys disappearance
LoL, you forgot this Oda's series we're talking about, not naruto. There's no way she'll end up as a villain even she'll start as one, similar to the case of Viola in dressrosa. For sure, Oda'll make up some backstory for her to become the ultimate damsel in distress of the series.

and?
some clowns legit tought no touch was because of acoc
shows yall can t read
Post automatically merged:

read what i said you retarded ape
some illiterate clowns tought not touching is from acoc
reality: zoro went into shock when he saw Luffy's new haki on the roof

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, its forms (transformations and modes) are circumstantial according to the progress of the fight and the situation that KAIDO is placed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.