Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a moron. We already know CoA can be projected. We also know for a fact Roger WB clash and most of the no touching clashes btwn Kaido and Luffy were CoC clashes.
Luffy literally explains here that the reason they don't touch is because both or at least Luffy was using CoA. No reason for that flashback if that wasn't the case.
But all this confusion is due to Oda's lack of proper explanation of the Haki system which is a entire mess right now.

I think Dragon is in the admiral range, maybe even ~ Akainu, so Sabo should help him to tip the scale. I doubt Dragon is above Akainu powerwise.
Considering Kaidos ultimate move awakening is fire based, how can Kaido > Zoro even be argued??

I feel like even with time limit Zoro bitch slaps Kaido.

What do you guys think?

@Blackbeard
@HA001
@Topi Jerami
@nik87

I tagged all the non zoro fans in case someone calls me biased

disagree here. I think that specifically has to happen.
And due to how regular fire powers have been lame, a fire user has to take his flames to another level and Sabo is the best candidate.
There is Sanji too but due to how Sanji's fights are, I dont think it's a respectful pairing for Akainu.
Due to final war mirroring Skypiea and Luffy doing close to nothing outside Enel fight, chances of Luffy vs Akainu are very slim, imo.
But how is it supposed to work. Magma consumes Fire, it's a direct superiority in Akainu's favor. No matter how high Sabo gets with the Mera Mera Akainu's peak will be higher since Oda elevated his ability a class higher.

If anything Sabo must triumph via Haki which kills the notion of Sabo getting revenge for Ace by beating Akainu using Ace's strength.
You get me? It's a pointless fight imo.

We might get a clash between them when Akainu throws an insult like he did for WB and baits Ace, now he will insult Ace and bait Luffy who will do the same thing as he did in WCI - "just one hit" and he would move on after that...
Luffy gets beaten up in his fights, that's why he cannot fight lethal people.
That's why Oda keeps him away from swordsmen and that's why he should keep him away from Akainu as well.
But we will see, I guess...
Anything is possible I'm not denying that. Oda doesn't care about build up. He picks matchups as he sees fit in the given setting.
We really can just wait.
Yeah, that's the point. Since Dragon personally does not have much business with Akainu in particular, he wouldn't be disrespected by having Sabo aiding him. But might as well be Dragon vs. Akainu in a 1 on 1.

And while Dragon is about abolishing or reforming the WG, I doubt having business with Imu himself would be within his scope. I also doubt he will fight a Gorosei. The Gorosei aren't really top class fighters. While Akainu is someone who basically protects the Tenryuubito and strictly and blindly follows orderss. So by fighting Akainu, Dragon would fight the Celestials strongest shield. While Luffy himself would take care of Imu. That is, if Imu is a fighter.
Yeah i can see that. Everything depends on how capable of a fighter Imu and the Gorosei are. We have also Kong who i don't think is just some weakling.

In general i would be satisfied with Dragon vs Akainu.

I'm pretty sure that all the other Admiral fights will be disappointing hence i expect something out of Akainu.

LoL, you forgot this Oda's series we're talking about, not naruto. There's no way she'll end up as a villain even she'll start as one, similar to the case of Viola in dressrosa. For sure, Oda'll make up some backstory for her to become the ultimate damsel in distress of the series.
She’ll be a villain because Joyboy broke his promise to her or something like that lol.

Oda loves shit like that. Failed hero’s

Yeah Zoro doesn't have Ad CoA and never did a no touch clash as well lol
Listen you no iq mental midget fuck

Zoro is the one one who has shown no touch CoC barrier, he is one step ahead of Luffy who can only use no touch coA barrier.

Not to mention zoro can literally launch a Haki hame ha and coat his weapon in CoC where as Luffy can only coat his body parts.

And coating weapons/barrier are both advanced techniques and harder to master than coating body parts only.

Use your brain you delusional pea brained chimpanzees

Zoros CoC and CoA mastery >>>> Luffys

Luffy is Garbage
FUCK GARBAGE
Disgusting character and a weak fuck

Even with Joy Boy sperm and 1 million power ups, sleeping nerfed zoro has entire Luffy fan base insecure

Your guy is MC yet you guys are so jealous of Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.