Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness I doubt Shiryu is trying to kill him, just fuck with him and show he's got Absalom's fruit.
If Shiryu is Zoro's Future Opponent he probably has AdvCoC but I don't even think Shiryu used Ryou there.
Just fucking around. Shiryu must be > YC1 level to not get dog walked by Zoro.

His fruit is still trash and made for bitches though

It's not wrong and dumbfuck to put Kaido above Roger or Whitebeard interms of individual strength.....

"He show more feats" is not the reason we would put Kaido on same lvl as WB/Roger.
Kaido has shown enough and doesn't need any prove to be above WB/Roger. Because no other except Future Luffy would be crowned and give respect more than WB/Roger.

Let Kaido show crazy feats every chapter, let him get another transformation, let him grew even more powerful in chap 1050++ and so on.
You know what, ppl would still put WB/Roger above him. Because idk the reason, you tell. This is not power lvl anymore or feats, what would Kaido do to prove reader he is stronger than WB/Roger individually speaking??

If you want to compare power
What did Kaido has??
Top tier durability
Top tier physical stats
Mythical Zoan
All Haki
Future sight
Adv CoC
Speed
Versatility
The list goes on

This guy is a definition of "complete unit"
With this much stacked, why would it be wrong to be put Kaido at least on same lvl as WB or Roger.
I put them on same tier out of respect Roger and WB ( otherwise Kaido edges them in many way, theoretically)
I understand why some ppl would put him definitely above WB/Roger whatever their reason maybe.

The only thing that separate Kaido from the two is their achievements in their pirate journey.
Achievements in a pirate life heavily depends on how you lead your crew, the quality of the crew, your captaincy etc, not just individual strength. Which Kaido obviously lack, he has the power and everything, but lack what WB/Roger have in common
That's what I'm seeing.
as kaido said, haki transcends all. He has placed respect on the pk title many times. Whenever I see kaido pull out all these new forms and abilities it just hypes people like shanks who can match that with just his haki and sword.

Nah you just got to think what it means in relation to zoro. It's clearly there to boost coo
Yes it's definitely a fight to improve Zoro's CoO. It'll also be a clash of ideologies. Zoro is honourable and Shiryu the exact opposite.

Still, Kata is totally a terrible matchup for Shiryu.

There's no akainu vs luffy
Then prepare to take next L ,
Crazy how Dressrosa/Onigashima parralel each other

-Luffy attempting to finish Kaido/Doffy with "one more blow" but being unable to do it
-G4 reveal in 784, G5 reveal in 1044
-Birdcage/Onigashima flying
-Citizens/Samurai cheering on Luffy
-Both feature the MC going up in the sky and creating a gigant fist while the villain counters from below with an equally big attack
-Luffy sent Doffy crashing to the ground in 750, Luffy might send Kaido crashing in 1050
This , I have been saying this kaido is doflimingo villain now .

Watch kaido fans debate like doflimingo fans when future fights coming up

Last edited:
My god Mashima...
I was so hyped for Selena vs Ignia and the battle was poor in feat case... The fight feelt so cheap and rushed and lackluster, it was feel like not two god Dragons but two regular Dragons fight each other...

Mashima hold back the potential of Fairy tail, featwise Fairy tail deserve far better DC feats.
Can't believe what im saying but feat and fight case Kaido vs Luffy are far better.

You can dislike this arc or the raid, but Kaido was more then decent, firsttime a villian got so much hype and insane feats, Kaido not just proof why he is the strongest, he was a top villian for firsttime with I even never see before. He was like Frieza, even with powerups the main character got his asskicked.

Kaido has soo many abilites, so many cool forms and insane feats, im glad to be a Kaido stan. Imagine if this monster pull out awakening+decent flashback, he would be easily one of the best villians with I ever see in mangas soo far.

Overall disappointed how Ignia vs Selena play out, it was not worth to be called as god of Dragon battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.