Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment Oda planned a third brother and not only that but for him to get Ace's fruit as well, Luffy x Akainu was dead lol
I can even guess what Oda might plan, Luffy is fighting the bigger Boss of WG (Imu, Kong who knows) Akainu comes in for a sneak attack, only for now Sabo with the Mera Mera no Mi be able to actually protect Luffy who will be with his hands full in his battle.
Post automatically merged:

This is the usual lmao
Funny, I see the opposite. If any it reinforces the symbolic of Luffy vs Akainu.
Sabo isn't the MC, the narrative isn't and will never be about him but Luffy foremost.
Why did Ace die? Why was Luffy so depressed and what was he getting PTSD about after MF? Because he was too weak to save his brother. Ace died protecting Luffy from Akainu and he couldn't do anything but watch helplessly. In Luffy's mind, these things happened because he was too weak.
Sabo defeating Akainu does not address Luffy's trauma, which was his inability to prevent Akainu from killing Ace :

The reason he trained two years is so something like that won't happen again :

Now it happens Luffy has a second brother who is like Ace, has Ace's ability , inherited his will and even is prompt to react impulsively like Ace. See where I'm coming from?
I'm sure Akainu and Sabo will end up clashing at some point (maybe Akainu insults Ace or something like) but ultimately Sabo ends up being a Akainu's mercy. And this is where Luffy can finally "correct" his failure from two years by succesfully saving his brother, having the strenght to take head-on th same guy who already took the life of his brother two years ago while he could just watch.

Forget powerscaling, see the narrative. I don't see any scenario where Sabo vs Akainu is more interesting.

Funny, I see the opposite. If any it reinforces the symbolic of Luffy vs Akainu.
Sabo isn't the MC, the narrative isn't and will be about him but Luffy foremost.
Why did Ace die? Why was Luffy so depressed and what was getting PTSD about after MF? Because he was too weak to save his brother. Ace died protecting Luffy from Akainu and he couldn't do anything but watch helplessly. In Luffy's mind, these things happened because he was too weak.
Sabo defeating Akainu does not address Luffy's trauma, which was his inability to prevent Akainu from killing Ace :

Now it happens Luffy has a second brother who is like Ace, has Ace's ability and even is prompt to react impulsively like Ace. See where I'm coming from?
I'm sure Akainu and Sabo will end up clashing at some point (maybe Akainu insults Ace or something like) but ultimately Sabo ends up being a Akainu's mercy. And this is where Luffy can finally "correct" his failure from two years by succesfully saving his brother, having the strenght to take head-on th same guy who already took the life of his brother two years ago while he could just watch.

Forget powerscaling, see the narrative. I don't see any scenario where Sabo vs Akainu is more interesting.
And who do you think masterminded the war that got Ace killed?

My god Mashima...
I was so hyped for Selena vs Ignia and the battle was poor in feat case... The fight feelt so cheap and rushed and lackluster, it was feel like not two god Dragons but two regular Dragons fight each other...

Mashima hold back the potential of Fairy tail, featwise Fairy tail deserve far better DC feats.
The propblem with Fairy Fail is that every arc it begins really great, but then somehow the ending derails into a trash bin.

Sabo isn't the MC, the narrative isn't and will never be about him but Luffy foremost.
Why did Ace die? Why was Luffy so depressed and what was he getting PTSD about after MF? Because he was too weak to save his brother. Ace died protecting Luffy from Akainu and he couldn't do anything but watch helplessly. In Luffy's mind, these things happened because he was too weak.

Now it happens Luffy has a second brother who is like Ace, has Ace's ability and even is prompt to react impulsively like Ace. See where I'm coming from?

Nah I don't see this about powerscalling as well.
But for me the Mera Mera no Mi must overcome the Magu Magu no Mi.

Luffy is already strong enough to protect whoever he wants, he is literally protecting an entire country right now of the Strongest Creature in the World.
Narratively at least for me it would he more meaningful that someone as powerful as Luffy could still be protected by his Nakama.

But I see where you are coming from and it is also a good idea. I just would love the Mera Mera no Mi to surpass the Magu Magu.

At this Point Oda doesn't give a shit about Yonko crew credibility anymore so I wouldn't be surprised
You see, Oda kinda hyped Big Mom in the cover story when she properly beat Niji and Yonji, he called her "a power beyond science"

Meaning i can see the Sweet Generals getting beaten, atleast Cracker.

Meanwhile it hypes Queen and the Calamities overall, because Queen has all of their powers combined, including Sanji's:kawak:

You see, Oda kinda hyped Big Mom in the cover story when she properly beat Niji and Yonji, he called her "a power beyond science"

Meaning i can see the Sweet Generals getting beaten, atleast Cracker.

Meanwhile it hypes Queen and the Calamities overall, because Queen has all of their powers combined, including Sanji's:kawak:
If it took Big Mom herself to beat Yonji and Ichiji, does that mean Sanji is still the weakest Germa sibling?

Status
Not open for further replies.