Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

My god Mashima...
I was so hyped for Selena vs Ignia and the battle was poor in feat case... The fight feelt so cheap and rushed and lackluster, it was feel like not two god Dragons but two regular Dragons fight each other...

Mashima hold back the potential of Fairy tail, featwise Fairy tail deserve far better DC feats.
Can't believe what im saying but feat and fight case Kaido vs Luffy are far better.

You can dislike this arc or the raid, but Kaido was more then decent, firsttime a villian got so much hype and insane feats, Kaido not just proof why he is the strongest, he was a top villian for firsttime with I even never see before. He was like Frieza, even with powerups the main character got his asskicked.

Kaido has soo many abilites, so many cool forms and insane feats, im glad to be a Kaido stan. Imagine if this monster pull out awakening+decent flashback, he would be easily one of the best villians with I ever see in mangas soo far.

Overall disappointed how Ignia vs Selena play out, it was not worth to be called as god of Dragon battle...
Ft still ongoing??

Burgess is Blackbeard's Original Usopp who was supposed to be the Strawhat's Vice captain. He's just Blackbeard's best friend rather than his strongest
Yeah didn't mean he has to get that strong, just not be a fodder compared to his other mates and be decently strong for one of the possible final villain crews

I don't wanna set myself up for disappointment, but I don't think it's Reiju and Ichiji. Why only show their shoes earlier instead of their entire body? Why build up any kind of twist at all? It just seems like a really strange chain of events if it turns out to be them

as kaido said, haki transcends all. He has placed respect on the pk title many times. Whenever I see kaido pull out all these new forms and abilities it just hypes people like shanks who can match that with just his haki and sword.
Yes that's why Kaido is always using haki.
He shown more haki clash/attack than any other of his DF power.
He is physically well above any human beings,
but he knows without haki, he don't take any advantages, that's why he act like a haki man.

Shanks is just haki and sword( possibly supreme blade) ........Kaido is also just haki + garbage club.

I don't wanna set myself up for disappointment, but I don't think it's Reiju and Ichiji. Why only show their shoes earlier instead of their entire body? Why build up any kind of twist at all? It just seems like a really strange chain of events if it turns out to be them
Yeah I really doubt it's them.
It is probably someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.