Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the nicest way possible once again for any Luffy fan who thinks he wins against Zoro.

Tell me how does he win?
Explain to me how Zoro ''butchers'' him, you say Luffy fans are insecure but isnt it you who keep trying to buff up Zoro when his biggest feat was overwhelming a YC1 after a though fight prior? Something 923 Kaido or if generous start of RT base Kaido could do?

First The Two Waterfalls, Then Jinbei Surviving, Then Perospero not doing anything and having an inferior Moveset compared to his WCI self, then the Implied Defeat of Snack and dozens of Ministers, then Big Mom having a far inferior showcase to Kaido, Now the Big Mom Pirates are gonna get another L....

Oda doesn't care anymore, look at the names he gave the Red Haired Pirates, only the Blackbeard pirates are gonna matter after Wano

I have read manga and that's why there is no answer to Luffy ever beating Zoro.
He will get cut in half with one singe attack.

Despite Future Sight, landing a hit on Luffy is not hard even for fodder's like Zoro much less one of the fastest characters in the series.

Despite learning CoA barriers he struggles to block a mere wind Scythe much less Zoro's attacks which are billions of times stronger and are coated by CoA.

Last time Luffy and Zoro fought, Zoro was the one holding back and Luffy was blood lusted and his strongest move Bazooka was matched by Zoro's regular move Oni Giri, he didn't even use Sanzen Sekkai or eles Luffy would lose his arm.

Now try again, with what manga feats is Luffy winning?
Did you really compared Whiskey Peak fight to now.
Bro its been 900 chapters since that fight.
Also this comment must ve the one of the funniest Zoro fan comment i have seen. Man said Luffy dies after a single slash.:gokulaugh:

It comes right after when i argued with nik.

I have read manga and that's why there is no answer to Luffy ever beating Zoro.
He will get cut in half with one singe attack.

Despite Future Sight, landing a hit on Luffy is not hard even for fodder's like Zoro much less one of the fastest characters in the series.

Despite learning CoA barriers he struggles to block a mere wind Scythe much less Zoro's attacks which are billions of times stronger and are coated by CoA.

Last time Luffy and Zoro fought, Zoro was the one holding back and Luffy was blood lusted and his strongest move Bazooka was matched by Zoro's regular move Oni Giri, he didn't even use Sanzen Sekkai or eles Luffy would lose his arm.

Now try again, with what manga feats is Luffy winning?
Bro that's not how things work in one piece , no he can't beat Luffy with one slash even maybe he can just make a cute cut on him before Luffy eat him in a fight

well lanjitards clinging to garden shit with dinos
and doriki :suresure:
So you refer to those people who do that as tards but when y'all do it its fine right?
Post automatically merged:

If you look closely, this looks like Dragon Kaidou in the middle of that Flame Dragon construct.

This move is bigger than Onigashima lol.
You just noticed lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.