[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not certain he's town. I'm not sure where you're getting this from or why you're pushing this narrative.

What I'm clearly saying is that if Yo Tan is lying then he's surely scum. So its the same thing we did with Worst and Arp - lynch based on the report, and if the report is false, then Yo Tan is chum.

The only point I was trying to make was people were basically justifying lynching cooler because he's not being helpful or caring a lot whereas the real reason to lynch him is far more concrete.

Firstly, with respect, I'm not bothered how you read me right now.

Secondly, of course I haven't quoted all of your posts so everything is 'out of context' but it is in order and there are some interesting trends in your posting and vote movement that are undeniably dodgy.
can u summerize for me what we got on yo tan, or tell me which page is it? ty

I'm not certain he's town. I'm not sure where you're getting this from or why you're pushing this narrative.

What I'm clearly saying is that if Yo Tan is lying then he's surely scum. So its the same thing we did with Worst and Arp - lynch based on the report, and if the report is false, then Yo Tan is chum.

The only point I was trying to make was people were basically justifying lynching cooler because he's not being helpful or caring a lot whereas the real reason to lynch him is far more concrete.

Firstly, with respect, I'm not bothered how you read me right now.

Secondly, of course I haven't quoted all of your posts so everything is 'out of context' but it is in order and there are some interesting trends in your posting and vote movement that are undeniably dodgy.
Because you said in your post that there was am obvious reason to yeet cooler and its that town doesn't lie, but you have no reason to know yo Tan is a town slot

Was just curious as to why your comment looked to be tmi on yo tan being town

Emil

Certified Memelord
He already got subbed out with DrProfessor after rage quitting in the thread due to his interaction with Ripped. Forgot what page it is, but go ahead and ISO Fuji, it was his last few posts.
dem that sux and not cool at all

wud love prof here, but losing fuji is heavy if hes town, which it seemed he was

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because you said in your post that there was am obvious reason to yeet cooler and its that town doesn't lie, but you have no reason to know yo Tan is a town slot

feel like this is getting pedantic

soul never said lynch neeko today
he was talking about next day

thats atleast what, 72+ hours from now?

neeko has more than enough time to talk. ur post is addressing soul as if neeko is in the chopping block rn, aka jumping into conclusions
I'm not jumping into conclusions.

I'm analyzing and commenting on the presented conclusion which is that neeko should be chopped next phase

Oh, I understand where the confusion is.

I was referring to Cooler, not Yo Tan.

ie "If Cooler is town, he wouldn't lie [about having no active roles]."

Ergo, if Yo Tan says he's lying, that would mean Cooler is almost certainly not town, as town has little reason to lie about having no active roles.

1. no point guessing rly. any is scum. soul is a weak scum read off mine, wud rather not speculate him now. just keeping back of my head
2. same for ratchet
3. saving janitor is fine, to ensure who u wanna use it on b4 hand by maybe copping them or seeing their hints. u dont randomly blast a janitor n1. also the player with the janitor kill was highly suspected, its possible they get roleblocked, so they will not do the kill. or even possible they tried it and it failed. this whole thing is weak reasoning by u and an excuse to get urself a lazy read of ratchet, and clearly hes seeing right through it too. looks better on him
4. i think ur scum, yes. not meming lol
They didnt try the janitor, p sure arp said he tracked u which is how the whole duel stuff from u became a thing that day iirc

@Underworld Broker
and no dont know tyler's playstylle. fits the theme of scum this game via inactivity / lack of thread control
hmm.. okey, gotcha

Emil

Certified Memelord
They didnt try the janitor, p sure arp said he tracked u which is how the whole duel stuff from u became a thing that day iirc

hmm.. okey, gotcha
i wouldnt janitor n1 either
u wanna test out things first b4 u throw a 1x janitor
he might have tracked me, but not done the kill since that can be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.