[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt janitor n1 either
u wanna test out things first b4 u throw a 1x janitor
he might have tracked me, but not done the kill since that can be stopped
i'd janitor n1, less info for town and who wouldve even blocked him? he claimed tracker and some ppl believed it too

i dont understand the tracking and shooting part, are u saying he cant do both things at the same time and both go through or blocked

🙄My case got ignored.

Hard to simply Kagu to single meta. In Fuji WoW game she subbed back in as same allignment i.e Town and still played differently cause some questioned her playstyle as scumny first time. She's capable of changing Metas, still if you ask I'd say she's scummy as town, play better as scum.
About Kagura and the argument you made - some good points but I am not sure if as scum she would defend two of her teammates openly day one. Seems a risky approach from the perspective of experienced player.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'd janitor n1, less info for town and who wouldve even blocked him? he claimed tracker and some ppl believed it too

i dont understand the tracking and shooting part, are u saying he cant do both things at the same time and both go through or blocked
so ur idea here is that red mafia killed TAC or chevy?

But He had already said he was fine with lynching arp but preferred Ekko prior to worsts info though ?

So the progression seems fine to me
That's precisely why it makes him look like he has TMI, he said that arp was being town lean for reasons that made no sense and was defending him but was still okay for arp being lynched. Why is that? because he knew he was scum incase he gets lynched. What he did not take into account is the fact that arp would be investigated the following day. Also, when Arp was frustrated he was frustrated only at me and not necessarily on Neeko. Why is that? because Neeko is potentially is Arp team mate here.

You need to drop the respect you have for players, too much respect can blind you.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
p sure they killed chevy, didnt he do smth to pero? Can see pero then suggesting him as kill
TAC is highly likely vig target
Chevy shot Pero with his desperado shot. It's how he found out Pero was kill resistant.
I'm a town desperado who shot Pero. The wording of my ability changes it from a normal desperado where I'd die if my shot fails, I'd only die if I shot someone from my own house. Pero should have died, but he didn't. This how I can confirm his ability to be unkillable.

That's precisely why it makes him look like he has TMI, he said that arp was being town lean for reasons that made no sense and was defending him but was still okay for arp being lynched. Why is that? because he knew he was scum incase he gets lynched. What he did not take into account is the fact that arp would be investigated the following day. Also, when Arp was frustrated he was frustrated only at me and not necessarily on Neeko. Why is that? because Neeko is potentially is Arp team mate here.

You need to drop the respect you have for players, too much respect can blind you.
I don't think you need to add the last part. I'm more susceptible to failing to read Neeko town because of paranoia than anything else.

I'll keep an eye on him but your case doesn't give me any reason to scum read him. I think his progression is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.