[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to test his claim
@Underworld Broker

Allow me to elaborate. If there is a vig they firstly don't trust chevy's claim, because that was just a vig with a minor side effect. Basically same thing. So that's a viable shot right there. Then pero/inactives etc

I just think it's bizarre to conclude tac was shot by the vig based on the info here.
From what i see TAC might've looked scummy enough to get shot, i saw some of his early posts and it was just convo with fuji, etc. so maybe thats why he became a target option
while chevy looks like a target pero would wanna have dead soon if he already claimed that he can shoot, i just dont see why red mafia would take out TAC of all ppl

Emil

Certified Memelord
From what i see TAC might've looked scummy enough to get shot, i saw some of his early posts and it was just convo with fuji, etc. so maybe thats why he became a target option
while chevy looks like a target pero would wanna have dead soon if he already claimed that he can shoot, i just dont see why red mafia would take out TAC of all ppl
the issue is u r assuming their kill didnt fail
or a 3rd party didnt kill chevy

its possible purple killed TAC in an attempt to reduce competition
and purple killed chevy

the issue is u r assuming their kill didnt fail
or a 3rd party didnt kill chevy

its possible purple killed TAC in an attempt to reduce competition
and purple killed chevy
''reduce competition'', ur saying they could kill with the desperado guy at any time + have additinal kill which some purple used on n1?

eh, i really doubt it was purple who killed TAC

Emil

Certified Memelord
''reduce competition'', ur saying they could kill with the desperado guy at any time + have additinal kill which some purple used on n1?

eh, i really doubt it was purple who killed TAC
the 2nd purple is a mind typo, meant red there
tho its possible for chevy to be killed by his own kind if he doesnt start in the team. or he suicided

also we dont really know purple's wincon. its possible they want to kill some lannisters, which is why they shot TAC who was a decent scum read at the time for multiple players

Emil

Certified Memelord
if TAC was vig kill, i imagine the vig will come out by now

makes more sense for TAC to be killed by purple, granted they thought he was a lannister or something and one of their targets

or someone copped TAC during the day and killed him cuz hes stark. someone yeeting starks

makes more sense for TAC to be killed by purple, granted they thought he was a lannister or something and one of their targets

or someone copped TAC during the day and killed him cuz hes stark. someone yeeting starks
Vig didn't kill tac lmfao

But if they did idk why they'd come out

why would u assume a vig would come out just cause we're speculating kill targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.